View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goats

55 41.35%
  • Village Square

73 54.89%
  • Butterflies

50 37.59%
  • Summer House

43 32.33%
  • Gazebo

43 32.33%
  • Jousting Arena

49 36.84%
  • Hot Air Balloon

30 22.56%
  • Flower Stand

33 24.81%
  • Diamond Waterfall

77 57.89%
  • Closed Gates

44 33.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 3/20/13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 3/20/13

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder that Mothers Day and May Day are coming up.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations. For info on the upcoming March update check out this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea what a summer house is? A fishing house? House in the woods? I would go for a gingerbread house, though! It could be more of a dollhouse looking thing with flowers painted on the soffets. Is that a summerhouse?

There are a lot of buildings. I want things other than buildings. How about a hammock?

You know, a village would always be full of children. These kingdoms are so sterile. There is no evidence of children at all. How sad!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    I have no idea what a summer house is? A fishing house? House in the woods? I would go for a gingerbread house, though! It could be more of a dollhouse looking thing with flowers painted on the soffets. Is that a summerhouse?

There are a lot of buildings. I want things other than buildings. How about a hammock?

You know, a village would always be full of children. These kingdoms are so sterile. There is no evidence of children at all. How sad!
    Something about the combination of a gingerbread house and no evidence of children makes me think to the baron in chitty chitty bang bang.

Rhino Keeper
    My kingdom would like a teeter-totter, or rocking toys, or a spinning wheel or slippery slide, perhaps. And static children on these things while they rock or spin. Clicking on them should make sounds of children playing. That would be a relief. My kingdom's children are all in the cottages playing video games instead of getting sunbeams and fresh air.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, PLEASE, pretty please, add a confirmation to gem spending? I had 102 waiting for the update stuff and 20 were wasted while I was scrolling to my workshop (it sped up my conservatory that I had just collected.) Phooey! I bought some and saved some and now haven't got enough at all. Sigh!

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha! Yes, then we would need an ice cream shop with a cage in the back. Dreadful!
    I wouldn't put it past that nasty Baron.

Rhino Keeper
    The butterflies made me think of bees and beehives. Beehives could be used along with our flowers and trees and produce honey for new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the ideas people have given above me!I would also appreciate it if we could gift more than 3 people a day. And the rate of mermaid scales should be increased! Maybe we could get those from the diamond waterfall?

It would be nice if we can have more walls soon. As we expand further 99 walls/towers/gates limits what you can do.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a pre-teen. :c Are all you people adults? *shiver*

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast