Thread: How can I get my farm back?

Fashion Designer

Unhappy How can I get my farm back?

My phone went belly up. I got a new (referbished) one. I asked TeamLava to transfer my game. Didn't happen.

My referbished phone wasn't as referbished as they thought. It went belly up. I got another one (which is doing fine). I asked TeamLava (who hadn't yet transferred my game) to transfer it to my new phone, on which I have downloaded Farm Story and Pet Shop Story, but haven't made a new Storm ID. Hasn't happened.

I looked online. Found this:
    If you have your old device OR know your old account's Storm8 ID information, you can do the transfer yourself with the following steps (steps 1 and 2 must be done BEFORE you lose access to your original device):

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device if you haven't already (On the old device, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab). Make sure that you write down your Storm8 ID and password and store them in a secure location.

3. On your new device log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your characters will have moved to the new device.

Following Step 3 in just one of Storm8's games will instantly move ALL of your characters in both Storm8 and TeamLava games from your old device to your new device.

Doesn't work - must be for an Iphone, because neither of the TeamLava games I downloaded had a Storm8 tab under settings.

Is there a way to transfer my game myself? Is there a way to get TeamLava to actually transfer my game?

Someone - HELP

It's been almost a month. Do I have any neighbors left?

The Honorable Panda
    Here is a thread on the storm 8 transfer method. You will set your password and do the transfer in a storm 8 game, not a TeamLava game.
    For additional questions, you can post on the transfer thread.

Storm 8 Transfer
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request