Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Dragons I want to come back

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't even bothered trying for this one, partially as I don't have time at present for personal reasons, but simply because out of the 8 dragons that I didn't have beforethey started removing non-seasonals, I have got 1 - ironically, the other blue/white that was removed, Dream

Host(ess)
    I definitely feel your pain. Ive actually been ablevto get the ice cream dragon but this is the first limited dragon ive been able to get in QUITE a while.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind so much as Dragons going LE, so much as I don't like them not being obtainable anymore.
    It'd be cool if the LE Dragons were obtainable within a Quest, the Arena Tournament, or if you could trade with other players for them.

Banned
    Or if they would reappear randomly and be breedable for a week or two, once in a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Dragon Story was introduced 5/18/12, so we should be finding out soon if they will bring back LE's for the anniversary. I personally think they should stay gone and new seasonal/holiday dragons should be introduced. They won't be 'special' if they keep coming back.
    Crikey, it started on the 18th May that means I have been playing for about a year. Not sure if that is good or sad!!!

Executive Chef
    So.... I wonder when Quetzal will be coming back. Quetzal is the only dragon TL has said will come back but when?

limited time

If they are still on your goal list, are they still available, or will it disappear when it's ?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by brendajoyce View Post
    If they are still on your goal list, are they still available, or will it disappear when it's ?
    No, if the dragon is gone from the market to buy, then you can no longer get it from breeding.
    Which removed dragon goal do you still have in your game?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Any news on the latest dragon to be axed? I haven't heard or seen anything since Ice Cream. Just curious...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    Any news on the latest dragon to be axed? I haven't heard or seen anything since Ice Cream. Just curious...
    Probably tomorrow.