Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Dragons I want to come back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katie8838 View Post
    How do you know if a dragon can't breed anymore? How do you post a question on the forum? I tried but I did it wrong because they removed it
    If the dragon can be bred or bought, it will be in your market in game.
    Post your question in thread that are devoted to a specific topic. You can use the "search" window to see if the topic you are interested in has its own thread already.
    If not, you can create a new one, but the mods may move it to a thread they find more appropriate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hainguyen87 View Post
    Fireworks and Quetzal Dragon come back and go away with most of my gold. I can't catch them. Should we have Police Dragon?
    Hahahah! Well, we do have knight, justice and super, samurai also. I guess a police would be fitting

Executive Chef
    I guess they're slowly bringing back all the dragons.

This is some good news. Even If they're only a limited time. Hopefully, cosmic is coming up soon lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I guess they're slowly bringing back all the dragons.

This is some good news. Even If they're only a limited time. Hopefully, cosmic is coming up soon lol
    I am so excited... overly hopeful that dream will make a reappearance too!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried so hard for Four Leaf and Zombie, so Im on the side of give us another chance. Would also like to see Heart halves with Passion again. I only got Left and keep debating on getting rid of it, cept I like the habitat. Not at max yet but very very close. My point I guess, is it bie nice to know, if when they ever know.

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    Dear TeamLava,

please bring Boo Dragon back.

Sincerely,

cedkugedchgd
    they might do so at october

Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    Anyone on android got a mermaid this time round?
    I hope they bring them all back slowly give us newbies a chance to get them.
    I'm on Android & I've gotten at least 4 Mermaids since it's been back. I already have 2 so I'm halpy. I get a Mermaid everytime I breed Rainbow with Water. Anytime I breed Rainbow with a dragon that has blue or green I get a Mermaid fail. I will wait until Mermaid leaves to try for blue or green dragons.

I have 135 dragons. Only a few doubles that I'm deleting to make room due to limited habitats. I only need 14 more dragons to have all the existing ones. I mostly speed breed so I get them fast. Sometimes it ruins the fun so I just wait for new ones. Does anyon3 else feel like speed breeding ruins the fun cuz u get them all so fast & there's nothing left to do. Since I'm on Android I don't get to trade or craft or battle. It's truly unfair but I stay ahead of the breeding curve.

Good luck everyone !!!

Farm Supplier

Breeding under pressure success stories

Hi guys im new to the dragon story club (only been playing 2 months) and the mermaid dragon was my first limited dragon i went for since fireworks and ice cream. Even though very devastating for some but isnt it just such a thrill when you see that limited egg on your nest. How many of you had made the limited cut offs? I will never not go for a limited again it is very possible to get it

I have Forestfire, which I got shortly before it went limited, and Ice Cream, which I got as a fail trying for Dream when the latter was limited. Of all of the ones that were removed with the weekend timeframes, I've only been able to get Mistmoth. I've tried for just about all of them starting with Seabreeze, so my luck hasn't been that great

Banned
    I missed Eclipse. I had been able to get all the other ones before that (or already had them when they became limited).
    I got close to missing Easter and Passion, got them on the very last day.