Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Dragons I want to come back

Question Limited Dragons I want to come back

I'm guessing once they're gone you can never get another, but I'm asking on the slight chance I'm wrong.

Four Leaf Timer: https://bit.ly/ZGRWor --Sehana

Easter Timer: https://goo.gl/wqI60 --Sehana
    Last edited by sehana; 04-25-13 at 01:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I think that they are yearly.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they're yearly...I never got that infernal Witch dragon despite incessantly trying for a month.

Do you think the zombie, witch, and boo is included as seasonal dragons? Cause I would like another chance to get witch and boo since I tried last time and failed.

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda hope they're gone forever but with a chance to get them again say on DS's birthday or some special event they introduce. Although my opinion is kind of a double standard one seeing how'd I'd like the opportunity to get the Nether Portal since I wasn't playing then. Alas, we will have to wait and see.

Fashion Designer
    I don't think the game has been around long enough to have a precedent to go by. We'll find out eventually I suppose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I don't think the game has been around long enough to have a precedent to go by. We'll find out eventually I suppose.
    Dragon Story was introduced 5/18/12, so we should be finding out soon if they will bring back LE's for the anniversary. I personally think they should stay gone and new seasonal/holiday dragons should be introduced. They won't be 'special' if they keep coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I was hoping the developers might have said something. I've seen some of them on the forums so hopefully they'll reply to this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Dragon Story was introduced 5/18/12, so we should be finding out soon if they will bring back LE's for the anniversary. I personally think they should stay gone and new seasonal/holiday dragons should be introduced. They won't be 'special' if they keep coming back.
    I completely agree

Banned
    I want the witch to come back

Page 1 of 75 123451151 ... LastLast