Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    @Kooky: there's also a mistake in the Fall Crate pictures. The Fall Breads prize is a 4x4 display of a girl behind a cash register selling bread and pumpkins:

The Fall Bread in the picture is a 2x1 display from 2014 that's no longer on the market.
    Fixed - Thanks!
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for fixing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Fixed - Thanks!

Scrolled through Posts 1-4 and can't find the list for the Emerald Crate. Tried a word search but didn't find a listing of the collection.

I tried the Emerald Crate any way and won the 2nd prize elephant. It's not clear to me how elephants and emeralds are connected, something Google can help with, no doubt. He's out in my Bakery, though, a lovely design.

If a picture of the elephant would help here, I can submit. Just let me know.

Executive Chef
    the image from the original thread was reposted recently when they offered the 1st prize as an LTO to iOS players:

dragonwished, i'm so jealous! i love that elephant! i tried a couple times when the box was first released, but as i don't like most of the other prizes, didn't want to keep throwing money at it. congrats! i think he's adorable.

Thanks, twospoons! I remembered seeing that picture a while ago. It was nice of you to repost it for me. Hopefully this crate will go on sale; some of the smaller pieces appeal to me at 12 gems but not at 24.

Back when the crate was released, a neighbor of mine won the 1st prize; I love that display!

The elephant has definitely grown on me. His design details are outstanding. Now that I'm over the surprise, I'm glad I got him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    the image from the original thread was reposted recently when they offered the 1st prize as an LTO to iOS players:

dragonwished, i'm so jealous! i love that elephant! i tried a couple times when the box was first released, but as i don't like most of the other prizes, didn't want to keep throwing money at it. congrats! i think he's adorable.
    I liked the green fountain in your mad science theme.

Executive Chef

Had to try my luck

I love that elephant. I think he's adorable and something every bakery should have.

Okay I just had to go back and try the Emerald crate. On my 1st 2 tries I got the 1st prize, then I got the fountain and I decided to try 1 more time and lo and behold I got the cute little elephant i couldn't believe my luck. I usually get repeats of the 4th place items but not tonight.
    Woo hoo
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-07-16 at 07:46 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Is the Easter Egg Surprise crate gone? I was hoping they might do a 50% sale on that tomorrow. If not, I was just going to buy it full price. But I don't see it. Sad.

Who knows where can I get Takeout Tulips and Daffodils? R they in some box or its only for iPhones?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Is the Easter Egg Surprise crate gone? I was hoping they might do a 50% sale on that tomorrow. If not, I was just going to buy it full price. But I don't see it. Sad.
    Easter Egg Surprise

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Bunny Baker
    Egg Bunny
    Easter Flowers
    Chocolate Bunny

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
    Easter Cookies
    Carrot Patch

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
    Easter Bunny Cake
    Egg Painting

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
    Egg Hunt

[/QUOTE]
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request