Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please stop stealing my gold

Farm Supplier

Please stop stealing my gold

It is really annoying in this game, that regularly steals my gold in timed levels. I am just trying to make a new match, but suddenly the time is over, so it does not make the match but steals a lot of gold instead
    Anyway, I think timed levels make this whole game a lot less enjoyable. This feature which stealed a lot gold of from me will only cause one thing: I will never ever pay a single euro for this game again.

I know! I always lose gold on timed levels because i am trying to match as quickly as possible down to the last second. I only have five gold left and i will never buy it for this game because of those timed levels.

New Resident
    Same happened to me just now. I've been collecting the pathetic 57 golds forever, and one wrong move and 33 is gone to buy some moves on the level which i wasn't even close to winning. But this gold has not much point anyway. Boosts are too expensive anyway, and additional time or moves you can buy is not significant. I think i never spent gold on boosts or time, mostly i loose it buying extra time by mistake. there should be some kind of confirmation dialogue "are you sure you want to spend gold?!"

Farm Supplier
    I agree! I'll either buy some gold, or get some for completing quests and filling treasure chests, and then before I can use it to buy extra plays, it's gone because I was too involved in a timed game!

I must have lost well over 200 gold this way.

Grrr...

Also, the last couple of times I've got gold from the treasure chest thing, the game says something along the lines of "oh darn! Your game needs refreshing!" You click ok, and then the gold is gone

Angry Stolen Gold--need confirmation dialog!

Quote Originally Posted by mmilonga View Post
    ... I've been collecting the pathetic 57 golds forever, and one wrong move and 33 is gone to buy some moves on the level which i wasn't even close to winning... Boosts are too expensive anyway, and additional time or moves you can buy is not significant...i loose it buying extra time by mistake. there should be some kind of confirmation dialogue "are you sure you want to spend gold?!"
    Same thing happened to me, as well. A timed game where I was scrambling like crazy. (Poof--gold gone!) I agree, they should have a confirmation pop-up screen like you said... I had also been saving my gold for a difficult level, in case I needed to buy some "help." The boosts are expensive, ridiculously so. At those prices, they should remain good for the same level (once purchased) every time you play it. Still expensive, but at least you know it wouldn't be wasted if you're dealt a "bad" group of jewels on that level!

Farm Supplier
    A pop up would be good, but one in a different part of the screen to the original "buy!" Option, so it can't be just another automatic tap by accident...

I agree with all the comments above. "gold theft" is a major issue, and as it is ridiculously expensive to buy, I will never buy anymore until this game flaw is rectified, and then only if the price is dramatically reduced to realistic levels!

There are lots of enjoyable games out there which allow you to win 'gold' or 'coins' as you play, these encouraging you to pay often, and then these gold or coins can be used to purchase boosts without spending a penny.

Team Lava, please play fair!

Farm Supplier
    I too chime in with this gripe. I have actually purchased $15 or so from this game, because I really do enjoy it, but some of the levels I just need that extra break the glass. (Especially levels 120+)

I really wish there was a double confirm screen or something like that, because the timed ones have got me a couple times like this. Thankfully once the extra time was enough to actually beat it, but the other time was just wasteful.

New Resident
    I will not spend any more money here just because is not fare the way you guys steal my money. Should have a confirmation button to accept the action.
    I problem is the bottom bar, if you touch during the game accidentally also, many times this happens.
    Second is when finish the time and you are trying to do as much as possible and the button to buy extra time comes and we click accidentally again.
    If you guy fix that, may I will buy some gold again, if not, I will not spend any cents again in this game.
    Hope too see this fix soom.

Agreed 'loisbr'. I have lost a lot of gold thanks to both of these 'flaws'. It really is unfair.

I have spent well over US$125, which is really crazy when I think about it! I don't mind paying for a bit of fun, but this is just way over the top ridiculously expensive!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast