Thread: sick babies

Angry sick babies

Today 2 of my babies where sick, cost me 21 gems to heal them , I must have breed 60 babies with coins, so why was it ,the babies that cost gems to breed that take sick. Real money was spent buying the gems so if someone has already used gems to buy parents, then gems to breed, should not have to pay again to heal babies

This is the rule.The baby will get sick when don't catch it after the same time you took to breed after exactly it was breeded

I did not know this. Both these babies, part of the ape collection,wanting a chimp where born in early hours of morning, I would have been asleep. A lot of my other babies,breed with coins where also born in early hours. They where fine. I find that strange. I still feel *****ed, my gorialla family cost 65 gems because of sick baby.

I made this mistake for my first cross-breed, but since they've I've timed my breeds so that I can take them as soon as they're ready

Quote Originally Posted by staceysb View Post
    I made this mistake for my first cross-breed, but since they've I've timed my breeds so that I can take them as soon as they're ready
    I just find it funny that my other babies where fine Before I knew this rule used to leave my game for hours. Am more carefull now, my babies are getting more expensive. The 22 gems wasted where towards another family, not want to spend any more money

Easy thing to remember ... Babies go sick if you pass 2X on the breeding time ... That is, if it takes 8 hours for a baby to be bred/born then dont wait longer than 16 hours to place it or it will get sick

I did not know that rule I think both babies only took 4 hours to breed so I left them overnight busy next day so it was longer than 8 hours to I played again. It does not say anything about it. Suppse you learn it has you play

The babies get sick even when ur on time his as happen to me any times! Also the games is always out of sync. I would upgrade my animals only to find out the game was out of sync. I would get my money back but I would get frustrated.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 06-24-13 at 02:11 PM. Reason: language