Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ways to Earn Gems

New Ways to Earn Gems

We have added new ways to earn Gems in Treasure Story!

Now you can earn Gems by:

- Completing Islands (several specific islands when completed will give you Gems)
    - Completing Specific Treasure Sets

Unregistered

Thumbs down Hah.

Ummm ... Normie? I finished all the islands available to me without costing gems, plus coughed up the ones I had since installing the game on unlocking another. Now I'm out of gems and stuck. You used the possibility of earning gems through gameplay as justification for the OUTRAGEOUS prices of certain items in the store -- as if someone, eventually, some day, might earn 1,800 from playing.

What you didn't say is that person would have to live to be 120 and have several thumb transplants along the way to get there.

Also, this seems even more cynical when you have islands that must be unlocked with gems. I'll bet for an island you unlock with 10 gems, you probably award three! That would be total TurdLava to a tee right there.

Love,
    The unsheep

Unregistered

Thumbs down Kinda late isn't it Norman?

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post

- Completing Islands (several specific islands when completed will give you Gems)
    What are you planning to do for those who already have dug their way through twenty or more islands like me? I got two measly gems for all that work, big deal! Sucks to be us now doesn't it?

Unregistered

Exclamation NEW ways?

As if there were any OLD ways to earn gems! NOT! I gave up and deleted the game, won't download any more from team lava until I see some decent reviews from users. You guys blew it on this game.

Amalah
    Hey, how about some ways to earn Gems/Cash in the other stories?

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you planning to do for those who already have dug their way through twenty or more islands like me? I got two measly gems for all that work, big deal! Sucks to be us now doesn't it?
    you got 2 gems???!?!! Lucky, lucky, luck! Finished all the islands and didn't get a one. What up with that???

Unregistered

Dear Norman

How come I have to pay for DART BEACH? I m stuck on level 21 if I want to continue I have to pay 10 gems foe DART BEACH ISLAND.. Please help????

Unregistered

Loss 10 gem due to the stupid energy drink

HaHa, stupid enough to put the energy there that cost 10 gems...

Hawk 8
    I LOVE this game. I cash in my turtle island treasure for some coins and then you change the prize to a statue and I cant go back and revisit the island and now I have visited all the islands that I can visit and I am stuck at level 20 with no more islands that I am allowed to visit. I love this game because now I wont waste anymore of my time playing it.

otis411

Lightbulb Forgot one thing...

You forgot offers! Sometimes you'll get this "news" button and it's an offer for downloading an application for 6 gems. That's another way of earning gems. I think it happens 2-3 times daily and it has happened to me.

Treasure Story is a great game but it sure is expensive when it comes to playing it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast