Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pearl of the Sea- levels 103 - 108

Farm Supplier

Pearl of the Sea- levels 103 - 108

At first I kinda liked level 103 bcuz, the first few times I tried it I got down to 2 ice blocks but, since I've played like 50x's now and still haven't passed it, I hate it, lol.

Anybody gotten this far (or further) with advice? Please post here, :-)

Fashion Designer
    Ok just played level 103 and had only 3 glasses left. But ran out of moves. And now no more energy :/ and now I see another locked island ahead! Don't have tricks yet...

Farm Supplier
    Can't wait to get to the next island... But as for this level (103) what has helped the most is making it a point to swipe row-boasters with the diamond or a bomb with a row-blaster. That has gotten me down to one or two blocks (and hopefully a win).

What do u think aileeniweeni?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    Can't wait to get to the next island... But as for this level (103) what has helped the most is making it a point to swipe row-boasters with the diamond or a bomb with a row-blaster. That has gotten me down to one or two blocks (and hopefully a win).

What do u think aileeniweeni?
    yes i agree!! the diamond or bomb + row-blaster combo is always the best way to get rid of a large amount of glass / ice blocks in one swipe. when i've done that in 103 it's gotten me to almost clear the level. but another trick that i am finding to be helpful is to target the top crates first because if you target the middle crates, at some point the jewels won't fall in and fill in the glass that is touching the upper crates where it is forming a step shape. so if there is an empty glass with no jewel, you can't do any matches with them and then you can't break the crates until those spaces get filled in. i hope i am making sense... haha. the bonus of making matches towards the bottom crates is when the jewels fall they may create additional matches and break some crates or glasses which is sort of a bonus w/in one swipe.

Farm Supplier
    These tips may help me a lot cause I never got even close to clear. I also thought that the empty glass was annoying, but couldn't think the way to avoid it. haha I'll go back try when my energy charges.

Fashion Designer
    I passed 103 and I used a diamond and row blaster combo two different times. And I only had one move left to spare lol. You really have to use every move wisely in this level! Now on to 104... This one is tricky and you need lots of blasters to clear the glass that you can't reach along the diagonal. I got 27/28 but not good enough lol

Farm Supplier
    Lol same here my last ice block is always the very first isolated block, top left, that keeps me from winning level 104. Ugh!

Farm Supplier
    Level 105 is just plain evil, lol. Timed doom jewels with black boxes surrounding them... Oh and the timed ones falling in too. Geeeez! Gotta move quick; That's my strategy so far. O_o

Fashion Designer
    I got to the very bottom of 105 but then time ran out yea I hate the ones that drop down very evil indeed! And yes the only option is to move fast haha

New Resident
    Moves on 103 have been increased from 25 to 40 woohoo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast