Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: 3-28-2013 Update Teaser & Info

Has anyone completed the goal, "Acquire the Deed to the Royal Chateau and Show the Baron?" If so, what happens? Does it lead to other goals? Worth 50 trade tickets?

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing new pops up, but there is the comfort in knowing the wretched Baron will not be moving in!

I have neither the wing nor the horn. Can anyone tell me if I will ever be able to get the Alicorn? I REALLY want the extra energy!!! Also, anyone know how often you can collect from the Alicorn? It may not be worth the stress now that I have the trading post. Thanks for any insights provided :-))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMomma76 View Post
    I have neither the wing nor the horn. Can anyone tell me if I will ever be able to get the Alicorn? I REALLY want the extra energy!!! Also, anyone know how often you can collect from the Alicorn? It may not be worth the stress now that I have the trading post. Thanks for any insights provided :-))
    You can collect 30 energy every 7 days. For all things Alicorn, check out the Alicorn thread.

I have neither the wing nor the horn. Can anyone tell me if I will ever be able to get the Alicorn? I REALLY want the extra energy!!! Also, anyone know how often you can collect from the Alicorn? It may not be worth the stress now that I have the trading post. Thanks for any insights provided :-)

Oddly enough, both my granddaughter and I have been waiting for about 2 months for the wing/horn for our Alicorn and we BOTH got our missing part yesterday? Makes me think perhaps the drop rate was increased?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I have neither the wing nor the horn. Can anyone tell me if I will ever be able to get the Alicorn? I REALLY want the extra energy!!! Also, anyone know how often you can collect from the Alicorn? It may not be worth the stress now that I have the trading post. Thanks for any insights provided :-)

Oddly enough, both my granddaughter and I have been waiting for about 2 months for the wing/horn for our Alicorn and we BOTH got our missing part yesterday? Makes me think perhaps the drop rate was increased?
    Once grown you can collect once every 7 days. For more info on the alicorn please see this thread

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920