Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-28-2013 Update Teaser & Info

Rhino Keeper
    The pics look promising! Will start counting down from now...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I don't count on it anymore
    I am assuming a drop rate of 1% per part. So come back with this statement after doing 200 adventures without getting any parts.

Executive Chef
    I am waiting the new update

For everyone who is against gem buildings: first, every developer wants to earn money on making games. Second, you can earn gems without spending money on the game. I was starting a new account, with paying no money on it, but making thru all quest with install-play-get to xx lvl with all games.

After 3 weeks, I had enough gem to buy everything I needed, I have an apple, lemon and orange tree, 4 gem animals and soon Ill have my manor as well,

Rhino Keeper
    When this game will come on android

Rhino Keeper
    Looks great! Can't wait

this update seems great!!! Yippee! new workshop and trading,and new expansions,oh! yes! almost too good to be true I'd better lower my expectation a little bit...

New Resident
    I can't wait! I have been to this update for 50 Wisp lanterns!

Fashion Designer
    WOW...Im sooo excited!!! The update look great ! Im one of the lucky players who got her alicorn already (and not by purchasing)
    So..its doable...just keep sending those knights out....I got both wing and horn through Vday adventures...I have a feeling that adventure may be more prone to dropping the parts.

I hope all the gem building will be craftable eventually....make it difficult...like the alicorn if you want....the gem spenders will buy them anyways as they dont want to wait for months....but it will give the peeps who wouldnt buy them with gems anyways something to look forward to.

Executive Chef
    Yessss , i think our feedback's been heard. TL is pushing up the update , cant waittttt :X

Rhino Keeper
    C: Update!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast