Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 851 to 859 of 859

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

  1. #851
    I would like to know how to delete player's from my wall.

  2. #852
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,100
    Quote Originally Posted by freezeable View Post
    I would like to know how to delete player's from my wall.
    I'm unsure of what your specific aim is so I'll give info on all three options:

    If you merely wish to delete a post on your wall: Menu>Messages>Messages - click the upper right X of text bubble on your wall. This will delete everything written in that specific text bubble, you have to delete each message one by one every time a player leaves a message.

    If you wish to block the neighbor from ever posting on your wall again: Menu>Messages>Messages - Instead of clicking the X to delete the message, you click the BLOCK button in the text bubble. This will stop that specific player from ever posting on your wall again but still permit the rest of your neighbors to post as usual.
    NOTE: The Blocking feature is mainly to be used when their is a situation where a neighbor is posting things that go against your wishes such as profanity, bullying and the like. If at any point in the future you want to unblock the previously blocked player, you would open the Menu>Settings>Blocked List and click UNBLOCK next to the player you wish to add back.

    If you wish to delete the player from your neighbor list entirely: Menu>Social>Neighborhood - At the top of your neighbor list, you will see an EDIT button. Click this and instead of seeing GIFT/VISIT buttons as options after your neighbor's name, you will now only see a REMOVE button instead. Simply click REMOVE and the neighbor is now removed from your list for good.
    NOTE: Once you've removed the neighbor(s) of your choosing, be sure to go back to the top of the list and click the DONE button. This will switch the neighbor menu back to the GIFT/VISIT Buttons and prevent you from accidentally removing more neighbors than intended.

  3. #853
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1
    I?ll have to admit when sending food, I?ve sent the brownies on numerous occasions only because I felt there?s 200 of them as opposed to the cappuccino which is only 50 (figuring your batch of brownies will feed more)🤷🏼*♀️..Is there really a difference to receiving cappuccino?

  4. #854
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,100
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamorp View Post
    I?ll have to admit when sending food, I?ve sent the brownies on numerous occasions only because I felt there?s 200 of them as opposed to the cappuccino which is only 50 (figuring your batch of brownies will feed more)����*♀️..Is there really a difference to receiving cappuccino?
    I have a strict no food policy but after looking at a few threads, I can say with some surety that players who do accept food gifts would much rather it be Cappuccino than Brownies. The short answer is that while they yield less plates, Cappuccinos will give more profits every time.

    The long answer: A gift of one Brownie yields 200 but they only sell for 1 coin each so a player will make $200 profit from that one gift. However, one Cappuccino gift may only yield 50 they sell at 10 coins each so the player profits $500 for the single gift. A difference of $300 coins may not seem like much and I suppose it's not a lot until you look at the big picture. When you imagine a player that only ever accepts Cappuccinos as a gift then you can see why they would prefer this gift to others. That's a lot of pure profit in their bank since they don't have to put in time or effort to make the food just accept the gift and serve it up.

  5. #855
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have a strict no food policy but after looking at a few threads, I can say with some surety that players who do accept food gifts would much rather it be Cappuccino than Brownies. The short answer is that while they yield less plates, Cappuccinos will give more profits every time.

    The long answer: A gift of one Brownie yields 200 but they only sell for 1 coin each so a player will make $200 profit from that one gift. However, one Cappuccino gift may only yield 50 they sell at 10 coins each so the player profits $500 for the single gift. A difference of $300 coins may not seem like much and I suppose it's not a lot until you look at the big picture. When you imagine a player that only ever accepts Cappuccinos as a gift then you can see why they would prefer this gift to others. That's a lot of pure profit in their bank since they don't have to put in time or effort to make the food just accept the gift and serve it up.
    Yes, I totally agree. I do prefer cappuccino gifts, but I do accept all food gifts. I’m a no goal player. I have another level 99 account where I do the goals.

  6. #856
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    91
    The thing that bothers me the most is when non-neighbors leave tips then post on my wall, "Tipped. Add me." That is so rude! They don't even put it in the form of a polite question, just a demand.

  7. #857
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamorp View Post
    I?ll have to admit when sending food, I?ve sent the brownies on numerous occasions only because I felt there?s 200 of them as opposed to the cappuccino which is only 50 (figuring your batch of brownies will feed more)����*♀️..Is there really a difference to receiving cappuccino?
    Brownies can be baked in a couple of minutes. Cappuccino takes 12 hours! Perhaps it's easier for a neighbor to just receive it as a gift than wait 12 hours for it.

  8. #858
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most is when non-neighbors leave tips then post on my wall, "Tipped. Add me." That is so rude! They don't even put it in the form of a polite question, just a demand.
    That bugs me too! I just tell myself English isn't those players' first language.

  9. #859
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Born In field of flower, but You can find me in Secret Garden... Still lost
    Posts
    191
    I have NBR that delete me on both bakery. But I in snowy santa, so I ask "???" That it, they say it "accident" no it not. Because they delete me on both bakery, and the "Oh! your're active now" on my other bakery prove it to me. Because I visit them and leave tip. and then they say that.

    I understand I not be active as of late (family - work) but be honest instead of lie. Say "well I delete you because you are inactive - or find NBR like you"

    If they do not want me at my worse, they do not deserve me as NBR in my best.

    And if you delete someone, make sure you see the post on the NBR wall gone.

    Please have etiquette and say honest word. Instead of lie. Thank you.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •