Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Host(ess)
    I, although am only in my mid 30's level wise, have maintained, thru I suppose daily tipping, gifting, and responding to all requests have maintained a 4 star rating. I had some personal problems one day this week and maintained requests, gifted and tipped back to those who did the same for me ( although I did not go through every neighbor like usual) and my rating dropped to a 3 overnight. It's back up to 4 but I guess I still don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Are they players that are well below level 99? If so then after about a month if they haven't leveled up (not the star rating but their level). Then they probably have stopped playing. You can always just cut to the chase and leave a message on their wall asking if they are still playing and if they don't respond within a week just delete them.
    Yes they are like level 20 or something. I am level 99 but I like to give new players a chance like so many did for me when I started out, but if they aren't even playing they need to go. I hate to say this, but I feel like it's risky adding lower level players. They just quit so fast usually. I really could care less about tips, but I need parts and requests filled on a daily basis. It's frustrating to have neighbors that are inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Don't wait. Just silently press the "Delete" button.
    XDDD

Can I add you? I love zero star neighbors

New Resident
    Hi hoping someone can help me! I've just started playing again after years of not playing.. I'm getting requests from neighbors to send things like 'a baking assistant' or 'French flag toothpick' etc but I don't have these things in the list when I go to gift them. If someone requests it and u just press 'accept' will they still get it? Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lysey87 View Post
    Hi hoping someone can help me! I've just started playing again after years of not playing.. I'm getting requests from neighbors to send things like 'a baking assistant' or 'French flag toothpick' etc but I don't have these things in the list when I go to gift them. If someone requests it and u just press 'accept' will they still get it? Thank you
    Yes anytime someone sends a request for an item you can just press accept and it will be sent. (even those you have in your giftable option)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yes anytime someone sends a request for an item you can just press accept and it will be sent. (even those you have in your giftable option)
    Thank you!

Funny, but I prefer the heart shaped brownies as they are consumable and do not remain in the gifts cache, which does have a limit. Nothing worse than having a large quantity of outdated theme parts that cannot be deleted taking up valuable storage space. I accepted all gifts as a new player and have slowly been eliminating extra parts over time by building unneeded appliances. I always ask my neighbors to send me food items unless I request a part item.

The most valuable neighbor is one who plays daily, gifting and tipping consistently, and who posts briefly or otherwise on my wall.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheriegamer8 View Post
    Funny, but I prefer the heart shaped brownies as they are consumable and do not remain in the gifts cache, which does have a limit. Nothing worse than having a large quantity of outdated theme parts that cannot be deleted taking up valuable storage space. I accepted all gifts as a new player and have slowly been eliminating extra parts over time by building unneeded appliances. I always ask my neighbors to send me food items unless I request a part item.

The most valuable neighbor is one who plays daily, gifting and tipping consistently, and who posts briefly or otherwise on my wall.
    The limit is really really high per part that you can store. If you are worried you will hit some limit or something.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin5399 View Post
    XDDD

Can I add you? I love zero star neighbors
    Sorry, not accepting neighbor at the moment. Thank you!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

To answer what op wrote long time ago (lol), i have neighbors who tell me to read their wall on what to gift them and YET don't bother to do the same thing for me even when i also told them.

The other thing that annoys me so much is players who insist to post visits on their wall so they'll know who to tip back. Like really now, it takes time to go visit other shops, tip then gift then i need to wait to load walls and also need to wait for my post to go thru. I myself don't need neighbors to post their visits but it's ok if they do because i just check my news feed or look up my social list and see the familiar names or high star neighbors.

What i'm trying to say is that these people shld jst check their news feed or gifters list and work their way from there. Posting for me is for friendly chat or a weekly hello. Besides, you get to know who your active neighbors are thru daily gifts and answered parts aside from posts.