Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by chuchulovestore View Post
    Lol reading this topic, i realized that i have the most lovely neighbors. More than a year in the game and never a problem ^.^
    Six months in BS and I've never had a problem with neighbors either. Level 31.

Rhino Keeper
    I, personally accept any food. I play for fun. I mean...a bakery with NO brownies..c'mon! And, I prefer requesting my parts/materials when needed...which is seldom. I've even posted messages on my wall asking for food/drinks only and most players pay no attention to it. I simply decline their gifts.

Banned
    I just had a player ask me if I still played the game, because I hadnt tipped in two days. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I just had a player ask me if I still played the game, because I hadnt tipped in two days. Seriously?
    LOL! I guess that neighbor of yours is in need of tips urgently. Do tips him/her back to show you're still actively playing. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    lol your neighbor need a real life.

Farm Supplier
    Let's keep it real...I've added a number of neighbors from these forums who say they tip/gift daily, but they don't. Their tables are always full and you're never really able to gift them. I am not one to delete after 2 days, but if it's a regular occurrence to visit someone's bakery and not be able to tip/gift for days, that person's removal would be imminent.

Executive Chef
    of course they are full. because they have 20 nbrs who tip/gift daily)))

Farm Supplier
    @nky1111 - maybe u meant 200 neighbors or maybe it was a joke, but I have over 200 neighbors at one point and am sitting with over 150 now. I do get full throughout the day but most of my neighbors are able to tip/gift at some point during the day because I clear my tips and decline unwanted gifts. While I do have a life, I do play this expensive game a lot during the day. So in my opinion it doesn't matter how many neighbors one has.

I have written on my wall that I want parts only and food items will be declined...I have a lot of food and just prefer parts. Some of my neighbors read my wall and send what I want, others don't, ok cool. I just decline all food items I receive leaving spots open for others to gift me parts.

New Resident

I'm a noob

Oops, I always sent people food and things. Dx I never knew that people didn't really like them. Personally, I don't mind anything, and any food that gets sent I use as 'emergency food', when I wake up and there is no food and I have no time to bake. :P

And is it bad if I just tip random people? I don't leave my ID or anything as I have more than enough neighbours. I honestly don't care about being tipped back or anything, but is it annoying when I tip random community members? XD

Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast