Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by aanniinn View Post
    Thanks zeldashepard I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

I Also had another question for y'all.
    I don't see the Lucky Oven and Motherly Oven in my ovens. Did they remove it or sth?
    Because i used to have a very old account that I stopped playing on and I can make it in there,
    but I'm playing on a more recent one (couple months) and don't see either Lucky or Motherly oven.

ps. Add me if you want "aanniinn"
    They removed both of them... I've only got 1 of each since I was bordering on being broke in my early days at BS (left ~Nov 2011 and returned 2 yrs later). When I returned, BAM! No more! So I have to master all of them with one single oven while my others have at least 6 ovens or above -____- The only good thing about this situation is that you can find and discover newer ovens that TL developed with their creativity lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aanniinn View Post
    I don't see the Lucky Oven and Motherly Oven in my ovens. Did they remove it or sth?
    Because i used to have a very old account that I stopped playing on and I can make it in there,
    but I'm playing on a more recent one (couple months) and don't see either Lucky or Motherly
    I just bought the Motherly oven last month. I never had it before, as I've only been playing for a few months, but it's available for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I just bought the Motherly oven last month. I never had it before, as I've only been playing for a few months, but it's available for me.
    If you're on Android, you can get both of these ovens on an old Halloween edition available on a third party website.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on an iPad and it's in my bakery. Haven't checked it on my iPhone bakery, so I don't know about that one.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jc32079 View Post
    If you're on Android, you can get both of these ovens on an old Halloween edition available on a third party website.
    OMG Thank you I just looked online and downloaded the old Halloween version of it through amazon app store! There are 5 new oven now for me! Thank you

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb inactive neighbours

How long would you leave it before removing neighbours who have empty stoves/spoil food, never gift or tip. I have a few ho seem inactive but haven't deleted them in case they come back, some have had no food and empty stoves for weeks. I would like to know others opinions on this as I have only been playing 3 months but have reached level 54, so quite serious player..

Thanks for any help

Executive Chef
    I wait sometimes over a week.. I leave a message on there wall to ask if they are still playing. If no reply after a few days I delete.

Executive Chef
    If they've got no food, not cooking and tables r full that's a pretty good sigh that they've left the game. B4 u delete them I'd check their wall to make sure they didn't post a note that might expand their absence. If u don't find a note then I'd delete them and leave them a note explaining y, that way if they do come back they've got a way 2 get in touch w u.
    If there's spoiled food I'd leave them a note, that way uve got a way to keep track as to how long uve noticed it and also check their wall for any notes. I'd give it no longer than a wk and if u get to the end of a wk and it's still there, then delete them. If there's 1 thing I hate, it's spoiled food.
    That's what I do. I hate losing nbrs, but I don't like thinking that they're active, send them parts requests and then never get any back.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    if they're full they're playing. after a week of inactivity the tips disappear so if i see completely empty bakery, no tips ,no cooking, no recent msgs then i delete.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't know the tips disappeared, I assumed they must be going in and collecting them. Thanks for the advice I will leave a message and if nothing is heard then delete them. I gift and visit everyday but do see a lot of in-activity