Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Honestly speaking, can you believe we have reached the 51 pages already? That's just so WOW!

Alright, back to the topic again. Everyone play differently, so there's no right or wrong. Just play however you like. Remember it's YOU playing your game and not someone else. So don't bother if someone threaten to delete you or something. Press the "Remove" button if that neighbor of yours get on your nerves.

And I love being the silent ****er, press the "Remove" button and poof... that annoying neighbor of yours gone. Problem solved.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Honestly speaking, can you believe we have reached the 51 pages already? That's just so WOW!

Alright, back to the topic again. Everyone play differently, so there's no right or wrong. Just play however you like. Remember it's YOU playing your game and not someone else. So don't bother if someone threaten to delete you or something. Press the "Remove" button if that neighbor of yours get on your nerves.

And I love being the silent ****er, press the "Remove" button and poof... that annoying neighbor of yours gone. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I've never had someone threaten to delete me. That would be funny if they did. I'd send them rubbish until they did delete me. Just for the heck of it. Lol.

On a serious note, though. I delete neighbours who send me things I do not want. But I do it silently. As a previous poster said it really is about honing your neighbour list to get just people who have similar playing styles as you do. There are players who will send out one random part (from scales to wire) every day because they have neighbours who need and ask for different parts. So they send out a random part just to cover all bases. So one day I may get a scale or a green nozzle or a tulip or some other useful part. That playing style is not similar to mine so I will delete that neighbour silently. Most of my neighbours don't tip or visit my place (nor do I theirs) so they don't even notice that I am no longer in their list. I don't usually notice when I have been deleted either. There really is never a reason to leave a threat on someone's wall. Why do that? What is the point? Just delete em already.
    I so agree w the both of u. I often play the "silent deleter" going thru my NBR list and checking to c who I haven't heard from in ages. I just had a nbr, who I'm sure reads the forums and if u read this post o well, who wrote on my wall today and told me to
    1. make sure when I tipped that I wrote on her wall that way she would know to tip me back
    And
    2. ONLY GIFT PARTS.
    This was from someone I had just accepted on Sunday at her request even though I'm not actively looking for nbrs as I state in my signature. That was another indication she was from here since she said to me, I know ur not looking for nbrs but I like what u say. At the time I thought she might b referring to the sayings I post on my nbrs walls.
    Well anyways I turned into my silent deleter and deleted her today.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    i know right?

Can you believe that we keep repeating the same advice over and over? Play how you want to play, delete who you want to delete, gift what you want to gift, accept what you want and decline what you don't want, don't threaten anyone, don't give crappy gifts and just be happy!

But back to the topic: Yes that delete button is powerful. Lol.

Executive Chef
    I've been very fortunate that my neighbours are great. No one has ever posted anything abusive or offensive on my wall.

New Resident
    Hey Guys,
    I've been having trouble with sending requests. I sent out requests for the new Oven. I have 160 neighbors and I asked 40 of them for each of the 4 items I need. I only received 4 responses and when I checked my other old account I didn't even see my own requests! I asked a couple of my neighbors and they said they didn't get a request from me either! It has been 10 days since this has been going on! Has anybody else faced this issue?
    PS. when I emailed support about it, they kept saying you can only get 20gifts per day!! I kept saying my neighbors aren't receiving my requests even when i haven't received a single gift yet! Anyone knows how to overcome this? I can't build anything like this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aanniinn View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I've been having trouble with sending requests. I sent out requests for the new Oven. I have 160 neighbors and I asked 40 of them for each of the 4 items I need. I only received 4 responses and when I checked my other old account I didn't even see my own requests! I asked a couple of my neighbors and they said they didn't get a request from me either! It has been 10 days since this has been going on! Has anybody else faced this issue?
    PS. when I emailed support about it, they kept saying you can only get 20gifts per day!! I kept saying my neighbors aren't receiving my requests even when i haven't received a single gift yet! Anyone knows how to overcome this? I can't build anything like this!
    Oh dear. You can send a max of 20 requests for that day. If you send more out, your neighbors won't get the request until the next day or the day after. It's best to send requests to those neighbors whom you KNOW are daily players and will accept your parts requests.

That said, there was a request glitch for Android devices back in February during the Parisian goals. No requests from players using Android devices were reaching any of their neighbors. But I haven't heard anything about this happening again, so it may be because you sent too many requests and I assume you've been sending more since then. It's best if you stop sending requests for a couple days.

i know right?

Can you believe that we keep repeating the same advice over and over? Play how you want to play, delete who you want to delete, gift what you want to gift, accept what you want and decline what you don't want, don't threaten anyone, don't give crappy gifts and just be happy!

I agreed! I can't remember how many times I've to repeat the same old advices on this thread again and again. It may sound like a broken record to some. But who cares? Since not all of us started playing years back then, some or newer players may not even know all these so called "rules" in-game. So it's still good to help them out whenever they ask. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't have been 52 pages with over 63,000 views. LOL!

Delete button FTW!! XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    i know right?

There's the kicker though. Dragon parts weren't crappy when I was building my little dragon dudes, Santa hats and mittens weren't crappy when I was building those old ovens last spring, cappy is crappy if your counters are bare and you can't stand frowny custobots, and so on and blah. There will never be a consensus because everyone is always doing different stuff. Today's stuff is next week's treasure, who knows what parts could get reused down the road, so in the meantime, let's all smoke some cabbage trees on our pirate ships and chill. (^_^)
    Last edited by maguar; 04-11-14 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Changed starred word

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    There's the kicker though. Dragon parts weren't crappy when I was building my little dragon dudes, Santa hats and mittens weren't crappy when I was building those old ovens last spring, cappy is crappy if your counters are bare and you can't stand frowny custobots, and so on and blah. There will never be a consensus because everyone is always doing different stuff. Today's stuff is next week's treasure, who knows what parts could get reused down the road, so in the meantime, let's all smoke some cabbage trees on our pirate ships and chill. (^_^)
    True. And the irony of it all is that in a few weeks I hope to be building some of those vampire drink machines (o.o). I know, i know. The horror of it all!!!! I shall be sending out requests for vampire capes and bat air fresheners I believe. And i may build a few more dragons when I have mastered everything. Just for the heck of it. Lol. To keep my neighbours guessing and wondering what on earth I am doing with so many of the little critters!! Hahahah.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-11-14 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Edited quote

New Resident
    Thanks zeldashepard I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

I Also had another question for y'all.
    I don't see the Lucky Oven and Motherly Oven in my ovens. Did they remove it or sth?
    Because i used to have a very old account that I stopped playing on and I can make it in there,
    but I'm playing on a more recent one (couple months) and don't see either Lucky or Motherly oven.

ps. Add me if you want "aanniinn"
    Last edited by aanniinn; 04-12-14 at 01:28 AM.