Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkrosebud View Post
    If i had neighbors like half of the people on here i think i would have quit the game a long time ago!
    LOL! Funny! I used to tip often before, now only weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun). I also accept almost any gifts, basic parts or capp. If a neighbor sends me something I don't like say "brownies" or "lollipop" I simply decline. No big deal... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    LOL! Funny! I used to tip often before, now only weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun). I also accept almost any gifts, basic parts or capp. If a neighbor sends me something I don't like say "brownies" or "lollipop" I simply decline. No big deal... LOL!
    lol i have deleted too if nbrs send me brownies . Just now i accepted a nbr request from a newbie and she's been sending me brownies past couple days and i have sent her capps instead to try and tell her that they are more profitable than brownies, no luck yet. We'll see she's still new so... LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkrosebud View Post
    lol i have deleted too if nbrs send me brownies . Just now i accepted a nbr request from a newbie and she's been sending me brownies past couple days and i have sent her capps instead to try and tell her that they are more profitable than brownies, no luck yet. We'll see she's still new so... LOL!
    I understand new players sending brownies. At lower levels and with few ovens, they're fighting to keep their counters stocked, especially overnight. Their main concern is keeping food supply over profits, and they may not have had a chance to make cappuccino and see the higher profit it yields. They're just being considerate in their way. At least most of them.

I do raise my eyebrow when a level 99 player sends me brownies though lol.

Honestly, I prefer adding 3 to 4 stars neighbors because they're usually active players. I'd say that'd be my only requirement, active players. Even though I post that I'm adding 3 to 4 stars neighbors, I still give those people with lower ratings a chance. I usually tip every day because I have plenty of time during my bus ride home. I tip even if they dont tip back, I understand it's very time consuming. If i see that some of my neighbors are inactive I'd most likely delete them but that's after several weeks or even a month have past. However, if people do notify that they'll be inactive I will keep them. I just really like seeing empty tables to tip. LOL.

I cant understand why people are so fussy about that part gifting. I just received a post threatening me that I might get deleted if iI dont send parts everyday. I deleted her already, saying I cant manage to do that. I'm a kind of neighbor who doesn't care about tipping and gifting. As some of u said, I just need nbrs to answer my requests, I don't mind receiving brownies, parts, no tips or even nothing. Honestly I don't have time to keep track on who send me what. It's just a game & I just try to enjoy it, & play it the most relaxing way I can.
    My neighbors are very nice though, none of them is that demanding. I tip back whomever tips me and send parts during goals & whenever I'm free, & accept requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    I cant understand why people are so fussy about that part gifting. I just received a post threatening me that I might get deleted if iI dont send parts everyday.
    Tell her there is a "DECLINE" button for gifts she doesn't want ! I don't like brownies either but I just decline & no fuss.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    I cant understand why people are so fussy about that part gifting. I just received a post threatening me that I might get deleted if iI dont send parts everyday.
    Tell her there is a "DECLINE" button for gifts she doesn't want ! I don't like brownies either but I just decline & no fuss.
    I think the whole "delete if a person doesn't send this or that" is way overboard. Some people need to get a life. The game is for entertainment, but some take it wayyy too serious!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even bother I just delete them if they send food over n over. I have it on my wall and if I get sent food I remind them once! but if they keep sending food I just delete the nbr. I just wanted my nbr list to have ppl who like to play like me which I have now. Play how you want!

Rhino Keeper
    I think the whole "delete if a person doesn't send this or that" is way overboard. Some people need to get a life. The game is for entertainment, but some take it wayyy too serious!
    Myself I think people should play however they want to BUT I also think posting and threatening to delete u if u don't send want they want is a bit much. I have no problem if nbrs delete me but just delete me silently. No need to post threats as I will just delete that person for trying to tell me to play the game how they want me to. It's my game I play to relax and if the way I play doesnt mesh with them then I have no problem with them deleting me as they should play their game how they want to as well.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Nightclub Owner
    I've never had someone threaten to delete me. That would be funny if they did. I'd send them rubbish until they did delete me. Just for the heck of it. Lol.

On a serious note, though. I delete neighbours who send me things I do not want. But I do it silently. As a previous poster said it really is about honing your neighbour list to get just people who have similar playing styles as you do. There are players who will send out one random part (from scales to wire) every day because they have neighbours who need and ask for different parts. So they send out a random part just to cover all bases. So one day I may get a scale or a green nozzle or a tulip or some other useful part. That playing style is not similar to mine so I will delete that neighbour silently. Most of my neighbours don't tip or visit my place (nor do I theirs) so they don't even notice that I am no longer in their list. I don't usually notice when I have been deleted either. There really is never a reason to leave a threat on someone's wall. Why do that? What is the point? Just delete em already.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-09-14 at 07:33 AM.