Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Farm Supplier
    I would greatly appreciate my nbrs that DO have gift preferences such as only likes parts or only like capp, that they post it on their wall. I know everyone doesn't scroll through everyone's wall but I do. I cannot mentally remember the specific pref of every nbr I have that likes specifics. I just personally find it really helpful to be able to visit my nbrs bakery, tip, glance at wall to see what they want instead of randomly gifting. :-)

People who gift food but ask for parts?

I have a neighbour who always gifts me with croissants/brownies/chocolate cake, but wrote on my wall that they want to be gifted with parts only (which I try to do). I'm just wondering why? To me, if you want to be gifted parts, it would make sense to also send parts as gifts

They are just trying to be funny or maybe they are some new player. So they are clueless with the "rules" in-game. =x They may think food is useful to you, so they keep sending you food and requested for parts for themselves. Either continue sending her parts or you can simply post a note with your gift prefer on her wall and hopefully she will see your message and send you what you want. If she choose not to, you can try sending her food back. =/

If you find her annoying, you can just remove her off your neighbor list. Simple as that. XD

Host(ess)
    Nothing is more annoying than neighbors whose not tipping or not sending gift but always asking for materials every reset. I automatically delete those kind of neighbors.

Executive Chef
    if you need just 10 parts and have 50 neighbors you don't need parts gifted any more. They probably started in RS where the food gift is valuable..

I think it make sense....beacase each player has his way..... most of my nbrs want food for gifts and so do I, but few of them want parts. I know because I 've asked each new nbr what he wants and I'm writing on their wall what I want.... and everyone is happy:-) :-) :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slam308 View Post
    One thing I've found makes happy neighbors:
    Say Cupcake sends me a request for a blue knob, I visit Cupcake and gift a blue knob. Then I go back and accept the request. That way your neighbor gets two of the requested item.
    If you accept the request first, you can not go back and gift the neighbor until the next day.
    Makes a big difference when trying to build an appliance.
    You can accept the request first and still gift them after but it's easier to gift first and accept after.

Executive Chef
    You don't have to post your ID if you visit a stranger or post on their wall if you don't want to. It's not rude to not do either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    You don't have to post your ID if you visit a stranger or post on their wall if you don't want to. It's not rude to not do either.
    Oops I posted something similar to this already :O

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Cool

I wish people* would PLEASE STOP IGNORING MY WALL! I keep three posts up there. Bottom one about my gifting/tipping style. Middle one about not taking on more neighbors, but will tip back, thanks. Current part needs on top. Emoji accents to make them more noticeable as mine. I keep my wall cleared regularly so they don't get buried. Yet I'm constantly getting "add me blahblahname" demands. Really?! I KNOW my middle post is visible without scrolling! I can understand it if it's gotten buried a bit, I don't expect everyone to scroll all day, but not when I get on and the only thing up there are my posts and your "AdDdMeEe!!11!!NoOoW!1!!" But I tip them back anyway, even when they didn't tip me first, because I'm nice like that, while I grit my teeth and resist the urge to post "NUUUUU I DUN WANNNAAAAAAA!" on their wall.

*cough*Heh. I'm better now. So yeah. Be polite and see what's up before you post. Pretty please?

*'people' - 90% of whom will likely never see this rant, but I gotta vent somewhere, and my family just makes fun of me and my little cookie games, so here I am guys! XD

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast