Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Executive Chef
    If I'm reading right, all the requests I've declined because they didn't meet my criteria, were added anyway? Has this been addressed in the Bugs and Issues section of the forums? So I guess I have 2 go thru my nbrs lists now and delete those ppl. O joy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The problem is even when you decline the neighbour request, it actually accepts the request anyway. So the person gets added to your list and then you have to manually delete them. What the?
    I've never had that happen, but I've had ppl I've declined immediately send me another request, or beg to be my neighbor on my wall. lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    If I'm reading right, all the requests I've declined because they didn't meet my criteria, were added anyway? Has this been addressed in the Bugs and Issues section of the forums? So I guess I have 2 go thru my nbrs lists now and delete those ppl. O joy.
    That is apparently what is being said by filochick. Hopefully those who have this problem have reported it, because it could be a serious problem if you are trying to get rid of a "stalker".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ...well...dragon scales and jumping boards ARE parts, you know.

LOL you ARE right
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Executive Chef
    Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. I've only done a list "cleanse" once and will probably delete those people the next time I do it again.

Farm Supplier
    I used to have 250 Dutch neighbors. I tipped 50 neighbors each day and went alphabetically. leaving a personal message is what I like, something to do with the message I got from them. However it takes a lot of time. I like to have new neighbors from all over the world to hear some new stories and get to know new people, and a maximum of 50/60 would mean I can still leave a personal message and remember all the material requests and still tipp and gift everyone each day.

So for the people who would like a steady and friendly neighbor, you are free to add me

I do not think that there is an etiquette, however I do hate the phrase: 'Full'. BE CREATIVE!!! ghihihi

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    I used to have 250 Dutch neighbors. I tipped 50 neighbors each day and went alphabetically. leaving a personal message is what I like, something to do with the message I got from them. However it takes a lot of time. I like to have new neighbors from all over the world to hear some new stories and get to know new people, and a maximum of 50/60 would mean I can still leave a personal message and remember all the material requests and still tipp and gift everyone each day.

So for the people who would like a steady and friendly neighbor, you are free to add me

I do not think that there is an etiquette, however I do hate the phrase: 'Full'. BE CREATIVE!!! ghihihi
    My favorite post, "FULL!" LOL. ^_^

I read through this forum and thought it was helpful. If anyone wants to add me please feel free. (keiko_misaka) On that note. I'm also on Dragon's Story and I find that it is hard to visit all of my neighbors because I have so many but if a request is sent or help is needed from me. I try to get to it as soon as I see it. I'm at the point on the game where I can't do much until I level my dragons and clear space. I'm pretty much stuck on the missions so I'm trying to work through them. I do tend to check for request in the mornings and before I go to sleep. The same goes for Bakery Story. Im only level 19 and have 6 neighbors. so I tend to gift and tip them everyday. However, I also send a lot of request to help build my stoves. Its difficult but I enjoy the game. On a side note I give leeway to people who have more than 10 neighbors for tips. It can be hard to visit each bakery. Sorry this is so long! Have a wonderful day everyone!

I'm having the problem of requesting parts and not receiving any, food instead. This happens consistently. UGH, it's frustrating!

Any tips on culling neighbors? I don't want to be a jerk about it, even though I want to. It's not hard to click "Accept" on all your neighbors' requests before sending a mass gift, I do it all the time.

*sigh* I posted in the add me thread looking for new nbr. But all the invite I got was from players below my level requirement. =.=" Please do not add me in bs, I'm not accepting any nbr in bs anymore. Thank you!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!