Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Host(ess)

Why Do You Care? Why?

. Why is it that everyone cares about their wall being "pretty" ???? The whole bestie awards and wall shops are ANNOYING!! I wish bakery story was like it used to be. No emoji, no fonts, NO SISTER GROUPS AND BESTIE AWARDS! 2010 was a great year for bakery story, Everyone had BAKERY names. Not Pink Panda, and AQUA CHARM, and Pure Wish. I'm just saying that these are pointless and I wish no one does it :(

Host(ess)
    Not trying to be rude to these people though, just saying

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You can just delete the "ugly" bakery's no need to post it on your wall what your reasons are

If neighbors ask you why you delete them just say you are cutting down your neighbors list since it was getting too long
    Great idea sweetstuff525 !! I hope she/he sees this!!

Banned
    or say "your bakery doesn't appeal to my eyes/vision".

Banned
    would u immediately walk out of a real bakery/cafe that was ugly? if so, u can do that in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie083 View Post
    would u immediately walk out of a real bakery/cafe that was ugly? if so, u can do that in a game.

Good point! Thanks guys! I'm gonna go do that now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NoPonyMessesWithMe View Post
    I kind of only want neighbors with bakerys that appeal to me...I play not for chatting, but for tips, gifts, and remodels...but if I post that on my wall, I'm sure to get lots of hate...what should I do...I have a few neighbors wi ugly bakerys, I wanna delete, but if I do, they'll probably hate me and get their besties to spam me!!
    I wanna so this as well but I'm thing its rude too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KuddlyBunny View Post
    . Why is it that everyone cares about their wall being "pretty" ???? The whole bestie awards and wall shops are ANNOYING!! I wish bakery story was like it used to be. No emoji, no fonts, NO SISTER GROUPS AND BESTIE AWARDS! 2010 was a great year for bakery story, Everyone had BAKERY names. Not Pink Panda, and AQUA CHARM, and Pure Wish. I'm just saying that these are pointless and I wish no one does it
    At the end of the day, it ain't your choice, just saying. People choose what they want. And I personally
    Adore emoji.

Farm Supplier
    I'm thoroughly amused about this "ugly" bakery situation. Q. "Want to be neighbors?" A. "no ur bakery is ugly." Q. "How come we're not neighbors anymore?" A. "cuz ur bakery's too ugly & I was tired of looking at it. Also, ur probably ugly IRL" Q. "Want to go out with me?" B. "no ur face is ugly." -- LOL. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmilkppm View Post
    i'm thoroughly amused about this "ugly" bakery situation. Q. "want to be neighbors?" a. "no ur bakery is ugly." q. "how come we're not neighbors anymore?" a. "cuz ur bakery's too ugly & i was tired of looking at it. Also, ur probably ugly irl" q. "want to go out with me?" b. "no ur face is ugly." -- lol. Next!
    lol :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast