Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Farm Supplier
    Sometimes neighbors ask for parts for past-season/older special appliances and I find it more helpful if they list specifically what those parts are. I don't always remember off-hand what parts those ovens take and I have to go look it up more often than not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greengold7 View Post
    Maybe your neighbour don't understand that when you post a joke, it meant that you tipped as well. If it were a young child player, she might not know if you did not state clearly that you tipped.

And sometimes I get a wall post that people tipped but as I am online, I check the newsfeed and their "tip" didn't show up so I don't know whether to believe it was a trick or a phone issue (IOS vs Andriod problem)....

I delete neighbours who do not play the same style as me quite often. I don't feel it is wrong. This is a game and I prefer to play it my way whereby it is fun for me. But sometimes I do remind neighbours what I want because when they added me they should had known my request as it is posted before my ID.
    What difference does that make? I posted on her wall so it should have been obvious I would have tipped while there. Why would someone visit, post and not tip? Anyways it doesn't matter lol I don't care about tips anyways and also prefer not having nbrs who basically demand "you tip first or I won't tip you".

I like nbrs to remind me what they want. I can't remember what they want otherwise and I don't scroll on every nbrs wall for what they want. I've told nbrs they can gift me what they want me to gift them as I don't care what I get or post on my wall their request. If neither then I gift whatever I choose to send. It is too time consuming trying to scroll through nbrs walls to see what they want. If its visible when I post and I haven't gifted yet then ok ill gift it but I won't scroll looking to see if they posted a request.

Executive Chef
    Another tip on etiquette. Don't post this when asking people to add you. Remember your manners and don't post messages that sound like commands. I never add or tip those that post messages like this i.e. "add me and then ID".

Farm Supplier
    I don't mind nbrs that just post "add me username1".

I very much mind getting any food that isn't cappucino (and prefer parts anyway). When someone adds me and then gifts brownies, I delete them and decline their gift.

I don't like it when nbrs demand that I post to their wall when I tip. I don't care if they tip me back, and it takes more time to post to walls. I pretty much only post to walls if someone asks me something on my wall. Though if I really like something in their bakery when I'm tipping, I'll post to their wall specifically what I like, because I like to give a genuine compliment when I can.

Fashion Designer
    I don't care what my neighbors send me as gifts. I don't care if they don't send me gifts. The only two types of people I delete off my neighbors are the people who comment "READ MY WALL! I ONLY WANT SCREWS!" Sorry, I have 70+ neighbors & a life outside of Bakery Story, I don't have time to go view EVERY neighbors wall & send each gift individually. That could take hours! The other person I delete are people who have zero stars. No, I don't care if you tip me or not. I just delete those people because I am not sure if they are inactive players or not. & if you don't take the time to tip people up to one star, then I am not going to take my time to tip you.

You know some time I really wonder if the people on the "Add Me" thread does read your comment before they start adding you. When I posted on the need parts only thread, there will still be people gifting you food. And when I stated that I only accept a certain level player, I'll still receive invite from players that is below my requirement.

The most annoying thing I hate is those who keep demanding and always send you a request. But don't bother gifting or accepting your request.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I don't care what my neighbors send me as gifts. I don't care if they don't send me gifts. The only two types of people I delete off my neighbors are the people who comment "READ MY WALL! I ONLY WANT SCREWS!" Sorry, I have 70+ neighbors & a life outside of Bakery Story, I don't have time to go view EVERY neighbors wall & send each gift individually. That could take hours! The other person I delete are people who have zero stars. No, I don't care if you tip me or not. I just delete those people because I am not sure if they are inactive players or not. & if you don't take the time to tip people up to one star, then I am not going to take my time to tip you.
    It does take a long time to gift. I also don't look on nbrs walls for gifts they want. I've told my nbrs to gift me what they want me to send them (I don't care what I get) or post on my wall if they want something specific. For the rest that haven't done either then I mass gift the same gift of my choosing (always a classic part or new part if new appliance).

Is this too rude to ask??

I kind of only want neighbors with bakerys that appeal to me...I play not for chatting, but for tips, gifts, and remodels...but if I post that on my wall, I'm sure to get lots of hate...what should I do...I have a few neighbors wi ugly bakerys, I wanna delete, but if I do, they'll probably hate me and get their besties to spam me!!

Host(ess)
    I personally feel that it is up to you! If you want neighbors that tip & gift daily with a nice bakery, well than go ahead! Personally, I am against the whole "pretty wall stuff" junk, so generally I dont put anything on my wall so if people wanna spam, I dont care HAHA!! And if you do get hate, just let em know this: Its YOUR account, YOUR neighbor list, and YOUR decision. Who cares what haters say! I play this game to have fun, not stress over ugly bakerys!! Hope this helps! xoxo -Eva

Banned
    You can just delete the "ugly" bakery's no need to post it on your wall what your reasons are

If neighbors ask you why you delete them just say you are cutting down your neighbors list since it was getting too long

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast