Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I'm on iOS and do have trouble getting replacement gifts. Sometimes I will have another slot open, sometimes I won't, but more often, I won't. Due to that, I always post my preference on my wall and neighbors walls in hopes I wont have to be put in a position to decline. On occasion, accidents happen and I just hope for the best in getting a new spot to open if I decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is something that seems to be different for everyone and I've never been able to figure out why or what factors can impact it. I've played on both formats but have been lucky and always gotten my 20 gifts regardless of turning items down.

Guess it's just random then, thank you both 🤠

I have about 500 neighbors. I can?t keep up with individual request so I mass gift but follow basic idea that when I am done with a goal I move on I assume they have by gifts they send and in return if you send me something I usually send it back to you! So don?t send me something you don?t want! Request I believe are for harder ovens you don?t have collected parts for. You only get 10 or 20 a day I believe 10. I request 20 so I?m sure I get the parts. Worse case you will get them following day. But how does this work between goals when they say holding gifts for goals don?t we only get 20 gifts a day no matter what? How does that make sense???

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any rules about posting highly political comments and/or having inappropriate bakery names that refer to sex? Im no prude but some posts I read are highly inappropriate bakery names and super cringe. I let it roll as I’m not political but some are downright racist and hate filled

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Are there any rules about posting highly political comments and/or having inappropriate bakery names that refer to sex? Im no prude but some posts I read are highly inappropriate bakery names and super cringe. I let it roll as I?m not political but some are downright racist and hate filled
    There are definitely rules in the Terms of Service as to what is allowed. If you'd like to report a player you can do so by opening a Support Ticket with the company here.

When you go to pick the Category for your ticket choose Game Play then you'll see the specific option for reporting players. And if you have screen shots of the messages/problematic names, etc. it'll make it even easier for the team. Hope this helps get you started

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394