Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    What happens is that that person should move on until they find neighbors who play the same style they do. What they should NOT do is be rude and tell their neighbors how they should be playing. It?s a GAME, not a job.

People do not have to reconsider the quantity of neighbors on their list. People can have as many neighbors as they wish and they should not be criticized for how they play. Let people play as they wish, is all I?m saying. Let people be. I don?t see the hypocrisy in that.

I always keep my wall clean and clutter free. I tip back when players leave a tip comment then I delete it. If my neighbors leave a gift request, I leave it there. And I always look at my wall before mass gifting. But that is my playing style. No neighbors so far have complained about me not reading their walls.

And I do not have 100+ neighbors posting their requests. The most I have gotten are like 5 at any given time. So no, they do not get lost in my wall. I also keep a note of what neighbors want basic or food gifts in non goal days on my note app on my phone so my wall is not cluttered. But I know this because they have left their requests on my wall.
    Thank you. And that is how I play as well and have never experienced too many notes on my wall. Plus you have to have so many neighbors to expand the bakery or at least you did and still do in Restaurant story.
    Last edited by Sctigersfan1; 06-22-19 at 04:53 PM.