Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Neighbors and etiquette

What if I have tables out with no design at all? Is that stealing someone's design? Why is there so much fightng

Executive Chef
    Just saw this on a neighbor's wall (it was RS, but I don't think there's a corresponding thread, and I wanted to share): someone wrote "you should add me." Really? Cause you're at like level 12, and the person to whom you're writing is level 99, fully expanded, gorgeously decorated with like every box prize ever, but she should do herself a favor and add you? Please.

(No, really, learn to say please.)

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Just saw this on a neighbor's wall (it was RS, but I don't think there's a corresponding thread, and I wanted to share): someone wrote "you should add me." Really? Cause you're at like level 12, and the person to whom you're writing is level 99, fully expanded, gorgeously decorated with like every box prize ever, but she should do herself a favor and add you? Please.

(No, really, learn to say please.)
    Lol I get those a lot. Although I?m not level 99 on RS yet only 80 but I get those on BS too where I am 99. The only reason I don?t add low levels anymore is because they quit too often and I don?t want my neighbors list filled with low levels who decided to up and quit playing.

Another thing I think ppl should do as a good neighbor is like if you decide to stop playing for good or a long period of time let your neighbors know so they can decide if they want to delete you or not so they aren?t tryna sit there and figure out whether or not you?re still playing. I?ve actually deleted neighbors who were still playing and couldn?t tell because their star rating was at 0 they had no food on their counters or recipes with long cook times always spoiled. Like let ppl know, please.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    I'm just genuinely curious about why people delete me. I am level 99 and gift materials daily. The only thing I don't do is tip everyone. If I send a gift and a few people have already received too many gifts then I will tip them. But I can't help but feel sort of sad when other level 99s delete me without an explanation. This is a fun game and I don't take anything personally. Is there something I am doing wrong? The only reason I can think of is maybe these people wanted me to gift food only or something. Personally I get annoyed when I am gifted food but whatever, there's a decline button there for a reason and I try hard to remember who wants food only and who wants parts only (even though it's a pain in the butt lol) But if a neighbor doesn't tell me what they want, then they get whatever I choose to gift that day. I figure as long as I'm gifting daily, that's a good thing right?

Executive Chef
    Could be anything though--they only want tippers, they have too many neighbors, they only keep the people they actually talk to or people who redecorate frequently. Or like you said, maybe they want food. There's nothing wrong with your play style, and nothing wrong with theirs, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauracore View Post
    I'm just genuinely curious about why people delete me. The only thing I don't do is tip everyone.

I think you got the answer right there. You are most likely being deleted by those neighbours that you are not tipping.

Are you using the gift back feature? I know the glitch that gives people golden knobs is still going strong. I still get golden knobs daily I have to decline.

I know I personally go through and delete people every so often, but it's only if they never gift and never respond to requests. I tip everyone daily but never held it against people if they didn't. I'm more partial to gifts than tips. Anyway, you seem like a good neighbor, I'm sure the receivers of your gifts appreciate it.

Is the etiquette thread the place where were are supposed to look for new neighbors for Bakery Story or is there a "looking for neighbors" thread?

Please understand I mean no offense to anyone, I know texts can come off that way & I don't want to upset anyone.

My biggest obstacle has been the long standing tipping, no tipping, silent tipping debate. I had some saying I had to write on their wall, even though I didn't really care about being tipped myself. I have those that write "food only" on my wall when I gift them.

I try to be mindful & gift certain people food only, especially if it's a newer bakery, but sometimes I get busy & I forget. It got to the point where I was no longer having fun & it was stressing me out.

I decline gifts daily, I'm not fond of those golden knobs or brownies. I do appreciate the thought & effort & I'm mindful we can only recieved like 20 gifts. So I decline those I don't need. No harm, no foul.

I'm trying to have fun and be a good neighbor but sometimes all of this gets to me and it sucks the fun right out of the game.

So I posted about tipping & recieved some great feedback

I realized I want to have fun & find others who like playing Bakery Story their way & hopefully some of you match me.

Thank you & I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent. Everyone has a different way of playing & what they consider fun

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Quote Originally Posted by dreamear View Post
    is the etiquette thread the place where were are supposed to look for new neighbors for bakery story or is there a "looking for neighbors" thread?

go to social casual and social arcade thread > add me thread (3rd thread at the top) > bakery story (its somewhere at the bottom) ,there you can find any monthly adds just add your id and your requirements
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Pixiegamer!

I was getting a headache just reading all this. 🤦🏻*♀️ lol!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****