Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would guess it means relisted.

Oh...I bet you are right!

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I'm getting Firestorms too, but that's really ok - i prefer getting common fails rather than getting for example Honeybees over and over again - this way i can at least pretend that a super rare is a rarer breed than a common and that there's some logic in it all LOL!
    LOL, yes I can relate to what you are saying. I guess it should restore the faith in the "system." Especially after getting back to back super rares when all you want is a rare! At least there is logic in getting mostly commons, as you said.

So I should be...happy? To get all these firestorms? Somehow that is a very jagged pill to swallow! LOL!

...and the firestorm breeding continues...I want that bunny!

This is getting disheartening.. 11 x Firestorms, 2 Mythics and 1 Firemane. Has anyone been able to breed this dragon?

Executive Chef
    Just got this one while trying for triple rainbow using rainbow/lacewing.

I got 2 firemanes, 1 clockwork (both I didn't have before, so yayyy!), 1 firestorm, 1 eagle, 1 honeybee, 1 scorpion, a couple of air and fire dragons. I am now breeding a 44-hour fail! I hope it's a Gold dragon.

No signs of Easter dragon yet.

Congratulations....you have a diamond. I have been trying for him for over a year with no luck.

It's easier to breed an ultra rare than one of these seasonal dragons lol

Rhino Keeper
    11 tries - 11 times 12 hours -11 firestorm
    keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    11 tries - 11 times 12 hours -11 firestorm
    keep trying.
    It's almost as if all the other breeding outcomes don't exist. Red/yellow has the most combinations, yet we keep getting firestorms instead of the others. It took me about a year before I got a mythic dragon, and I'm yet to get a Clockwork or Scorpion dragon, let alone this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    It's almost as if all the other breeding outcomes don't exist. Red/yellow has the most combinations, yet we keep getting firestorms instead of the others. It took me about a year before I got a mythic dragon, and I'm yet to get a Clockwork or Scorpion dragon, let alone this one.
    I also get firestorms