Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Executive Chef
    I also breed this dragon with mythic/fire on my other account still nothing on my main account

Fashion Designer
    Almost gave up, I thought I got another firestorm, ok that's it! But surprise it's turned out to be The Bunny! Yay.... Now go back to lacewing and got 17 hrs. Geez.... Please no more luck dragons, but "Luck" on my island. Such as Helios fail or unicorn fail, lol.

Executive Chef
    Just breed crusader/atlas and got 12 hrs and its firestorm

After an even longer string of Firestorms, an Eagle, a Clockwork, and a Mythic, I just got the Firemane as a fail trying for the Easter dragon using Firestorm/Air...Yay, a new dragon that's just...meh.

I still want that bunny but my hope is diminishing. I expect to end my attempts with a ton more Firestorms!

This reminds me of past frustrations with holiday dragons, especially the Halloween dragons...what a nightmare!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectDragon View Post
    After an even longer string of Firestorms, an Eagle, a Clockwork, and a Mythic, I just got the Firemane as a fail trying for the Easter dragon using Firestorm/Air...Yay, a new dragon that's just...meh.

I still want that bunny but my hope is diminishing. I expect to end my attempts with a ton more Firestorms!

This reminds me of past frustrations with holiday dragons, especially the Halloween dragons...what a nightmare!
    Same!! Not even that excited about getting firemane

Executive Chef
    How much time left to breed it? Working on since its return with no luck. My combo is gold x atlas, hoping for Helios fail.

Got 4 Firemane as fails, also honeybee and clockwork (too bad I already had them).
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    How much time left to breed it? Working on since its return with no luck. My combo is gold x atlas, hoping for Helios fail.

Got 4 Firemane as fails, also honeybee and clockwork (too bad I already had them).

it will be removed in 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    it will be removed in 8 hours.
    Thank you. I have some 12 hrs again in the nest and Ill have one more try then.

Last year also missed this dragon. Didnt seem to be so hard but still it is.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Just breed mythic/diamond and got 12 hrs again and again it's firstorm

So far, I've got: 21 x Firestorms, 3 x Mythics, 1 x Firemane and 4 x Fruitfuls (with a Diamond also possible combo). It's an understatement to say that it's been a disastrous week of breeding. 29 tries so far and not one Super Rare dragon popped up!

Red/Yellow has so many outcomes, so why is it that we keep getting Firestorm or repeats of what we already have?