Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't tell me how to play!

Rhino Keeper
    I once had a neighbor asking me to leave message after I tipped and also write on his wall the gift I wanted. For me, I tipped, watered, visited, liked, played daily but do not write because it is time consuming too. After a few of his such message, I deleted him from my list. I felt so relieve after that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puppynox View Post
    For the first time (playing 5 story games for months), someone posted on my wall that they don't like how I play. He told me that he has enough dog bowls (I give them daily) and that I should be watering every day because that's worth more and that I should post to his wall when I water.

Ironically, I do water his crops daily (unless he's full). I almost never post to walls, because it's time consuming. I give dog bowls because they can be sold for 400 coins each, which means they're actually worth more than watering 10 crops at 20 coins each (maybe he never picked up basic math s****s?).

Anyway, I posted back a mild comment that there are many ways to play, and he came back at me again about how the way I play doesn't help my neighbors. So I deleted him and told him to play as he likes, but don't tell others how to play!

I really hope to someday have a small group of neighbors that plays just as I like to play, but in the meantime, I never complain when someone gives me a [] gift or doesn't respond to part requests. I may eventually delete them (quietly), but I'd never tell them to play differently.
    We play exactly alike lol. I hate posting on walls, only gift dog bowls and I never expect a drop of water back. I play too much so everyone gets requests in a timely manner. I even posted on my Fashion, BS & RS walls (in a very neighborly manner) that I don't expect tips back, too much work for $120 that's easier to make other ways. Requests and gifts are my biggest concern. I had two (4★) neighbors delete me even though I tipped, gifted & sent requests daily. I visit all 3-4 stars daily and others nearly the same. If you want to add me my Farm id is MoldedCupcake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123