Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequent Crashes on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx - RESOLVED

Thanks Kooky. I'm fairly new to the forums, so I appreciate your assistance.

As a matter of fact, my device did inform me that an update is available which prompted me to perform the installation/upgrade. Because of they myriad of devices (which is a challange for developers), Android users have to wait until their specific device is "ready" for the update. I think it's because each device manufacturer wants to put their own "tweaks" on the Android OS to make it unique to their device. For example, my Motorola device received an update notice, while my wife's (who uses a Samsung) has not.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey thanks for the extra information on android, I was not aware of that.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My app crashes excessively and has gotten to the point that I can no longer get it running. It crashes all day long before its done loading up the game(I've tried. For 6 hours I kept opening it, 2 -10 seconds later crash.

THE only different in my case is that my device is an apple ipod touch. I suppose everything these days are being made only for the brand new devices so anyone else who can afford brand new electronics can't enjoy any games. I just wish it wouldn't have opened from the very beggining instead of waiting till level 25 or so to completely halt. I wish I nvr paid for gold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12