Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Spring Time Fashion! - Winners Announced

-----

As always, everyone did an amazing job. We really do have a very talented community.

Congratulations to:

First Place - miumiuprada
    Second Place - islanddoll1
    Third Place - Ummi55

Your prizes have been added to your games. Please PM me if you did not receive them.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Farm Supplier
    Oh look who got first place! Congrats dear! <3
    And to everyone else too!

ahhhhh!!! oh my god!! thank you tl!!!! i was wonering where those extra gems came from :-)

Oh, I have never imagined I would win the 1st place among so many awesome entries! It is a really big surprise for me! Nothing can best describe my feeling here... like living in a dream...
    Thank you TL and thanks everyone!

Executive Chef
    Ummmm... this was supposed to be a SPRING fashion contest, how come you picked a winner that clearly picked a SUMMER outfit??? Super short shorts have nothing to do with spring, it's for summer, spring is chilly but sunny and I think you missed the whole point there. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Ummmm... this was supposed to be a SPRING fashion contest, how come you picked a winner that clearly picked a SUMMER outfit??? Super short shorts have nothing to do with spring, it's for summer, spring is chilly but sunny and I think you missed the whole point there. Boo.
    Hi CuteTali,

I am sorry that you disagree, however spring is a time of year that has all temperatures. Just this last week we have had temperatures as low as 53, and as high as 80.

Different places have different temperatures. We voted on the overall look and design of the entries.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Banned
    congrats to the winners

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats winners! really a great job!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hi CuteTali,

I am sorry that you disagree, however spring is a time of year that has all temperatures. Just this last week we have had temperatures as low as 53, and as high as 80.

Different places have different temperatures. We voted on the overall look and design of the entries.
    Yeah not to mention if I had to pick a spring outfit for where I live - it would still be winter clothes. Not very spring-like!
    Right now it's -3 ?C (That's 26.6 ?F) here so what you'd wear in spring really depends on where you live. If I lived somewhere warm I'd surely already pull out the colourful dresses and super short shorts for spring!

Executive Chef
    CONGRATS miumiuprada, islanddoll1 and Ummi55!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast