Thread: How I got rid of Dragon Story popups and ads

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

How I got rid of Dragon Story popups and ads

(Cross post from Bakery Discussion)

(I posted over there about the annoying popups and the ugly billboard on my lawn every time I opened either game, asking how to make them stop. What follows is my follow-up post.)

For anyone wondering, just installing Dragon Story from the popup didn't work, I also had to run the app at least once. But after I did that, I went to both Bakery and Restaurant, all the Dragon stuff was gone, and I got a goal to buy a single table with a 6 gem reward in both games! The next goal is to reach level 7 in Dragon, so I don't know what reward that might give, if any, but it was sure worth installing it! The other popups are still there every time, for updates and BUY GEMS!!!, but I'm not quite so irritated at that now!

Executive Chef
    I wish they would go away. I still have the same bubble mania goal with a countdown of 14 days but its been 2 months or slightly less but definitely more than 14 days. I was expecting it to disappear after 14 days. It hasn't so the count down is misleading. I still refuse to redownload it though. I had downloaded it but deleted it as found the game boring.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I don't plan on playing Dragon any more, but the 6 gems for running it that one time was pretty great.

Host(ess)
    You didn't get 6 gems for installing Dragon Story. You received 6 gems for buying a table. It was a bonus goal that they do randomly. I got the same goal and same 6 gems. I also received a goal that gave me gems for buying a chair.

Unfortunately, unless you can hack the game, there is no way to get rid of the pop ups. It's a optionally free game, with the catch being clicking through the "ads".

The Honorable Panda
    If you get promotional goals like this, you can download or play the games or you can let the goal expire.

Note: While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
    There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request