Thread: City Metro Weekly Update Mar 21

Executive Chef

City Metro Weekly Update Mar 21

Salsa Club

Last edited by sehana; 03-25-13 at 02:32 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    These new buildings look so cool. I'm finding it so hard to save up for a wonder with all these new additions. I'm tempted to buy them all!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    These new buildings look so cool. I'm finding it so hard to save up for a wonder with all these new additions. I'm tempted to buy them all!
    Ditto! Only on level 40 so have to wait a bit.

I've been upset with the last few updates. It only discourages people when the new content is locked at high levels so it takes a long time to unlock the content. Plus, only having 30 energy max disables the chances of building your "dream city" faster. Its ridiculous how many times I have to tap to build one SMALL building. It takes up half my energy and I may want to build another building... but I can't. The amounts you're charging us for the new content is so high, I saw all my coins DROP from about 300,000 to 2,500 after buying 4 or 5 items. TeamLava, this is something you should really consider because new players wouldn't really want to go through the hardships and expensive content to build what they want. I've been playing since the game was released and I'm not having much luck or fun because of the prices and energy limit.

Wow! I just looked at the Salsa Club! Although it pays 1020 every 30 minutes it costs 320 goods. It will take an aggressive player to feed and collect from that beast.