Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 3-18-13 Moon Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I seriously just got 31 hours on my breeding den! first time breeding night elf with light, this is seriously going to be my first light hybrid (never bothered with the light dragons till recently, wanted to get all the other rares and super rares of the other colors I had first

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by weega View Post
    I seriously just got 31 hours on my breeding den! first time breeding night elf with light, this is seriously going to be my first light hybrid (never bothered with the light dragons till recently, wanted to get all the other rares and super rares of the other colors I had first
    Congrats! Oh that one is soooooo cute! And took me a long time to get!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Congrats! Oh that one is soooooo cute! And took me a long time to get!
    thanks, for some reason this account is just incredibly lucky, i got no complaints about that at least

Rhino Keeper
    Trying out for Hypnotic, but instead got this beauty!

Breeding combo: Winter/Night

Executive Chef
    Hallefrikkinluja, i just got 31 hour cooldown when breeding Light/Night Elf - been trying so long to get the Moon dragon to use in the Comet dragon quest, i've used Light/Night many times, switched to Light/Lotus for a couple attempts, and just switched to Light/Night Elf - success!

Ok so which dragons to use is probably not important as long as color combo is the same, but maybe there is an advantage in trying the "first try method" hmm....so many things in this game is controlled by rules we'll never know of....ah well, i'm happy just now anyway!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hallefrikkinluja, i just got 31 hour cooldown when breeding Light/Night Elf - been trying so long to get the Moon dragon to use in the Comet dragon quest, i've used Light/Night many times, switched to Light/Lotus for a couple attempts, and just switched to Light/Night Elf - success!

Ok so which dragons to use is probably not important as long as color combo is the same, but maybe there is an advantage in trying the "first try method" hmm....so many things in this game is controlled by rules we'll never know of....ah well, i'm happy just now anyway!
    Congrats. That was one of the first black / light combos I got. I am still trying for Comet as well. Not a high priority. lol

Fashion Designer
    This was the first Black hybrid I ever had, but I accidentally traded it once oh well...not the cutest, I don't really care anyways
    accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Congrats! On my iOS account it's the only black hybrid I have lol. Bred it by accident. On my kindle it's Epic already and I love it!

First Black Hybrid I've got as well! Since then I've got Lotus Dragon and Illusion Dragon that are black.
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Host(ess)

Unhappy

I am considering giving up on the Moon dragon. I have been trying to breed it for over two months. Lots of winters, luck, manticore, penumbra and the occasional smoke but no moon. I'm breeding Light and Night, I've tried different combinations of different level dragons without luck. Can anyone give me any ideas or help with this?