Thread: Update popups and Dragon Story ads

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Unhappy Update popups and Dragon Story ads

I'm bouncing back and forth between Bakery and Restaurant constantly throughout the day. I have to close out several popups and get that annoying billboard off my lawn every single time I change games, and it's getting old. Is there any way around or out of that? My hopes aren't very high but I thought I'd ask anyway just in case. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    For anyone wondering, just installing Dragon Story from the popup didn't work, I also had to run the app at least once. But after I did that, I went to both Bakery and Restaurant, all the Dragon stuff was gone, and I got a goal to buy a single table with a 6 gem reward in both games! The next goal is to reach level 7 in Dragon, so I don't know what reward that might give, if any, but it was sure worth installing it! The other popups are still there every time, for updates and BUY GEMS!!!, but I'm not quite so irritated at that now!

Host(ess)
    There's no way to get rid of the pop ups as annoying as they are, it's worse when there's a special box available as clicking things quickly to close them can result in an accidental gem purchases! (Be careful!)

When they ask you to play another game like dragon story you will always get a table goal which gives you gems. I have downloaded a few of these in the past, by playing the other games and reaching the given levels you keep receiving more table goals, giving you more gems. Worth it if you have the time to play extra games!

Executive Chef
    Thanks, I didn't know that always happened or I'd have been doing it a long time ago!

Executive Chef
    My thread in the Restaurant section got closed, so I can't add this there, but I was told that the goals I got were random and were not a reward for installing Dragon Story. I kinda disagree, because ALL of my games, Restaurant, Bakery, Zoo, Castle, and Pet Hotel, gave me super cheap and simple goals with gem rewards immediately following my installation of Dragon, so that sure seems like that's what I was being rewarded for, because all of the goal popups said the same thing: "I see you installed Dragon Story! Do this easy goal for gems!" Just saying.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...popups-and-ads

The Honorable Panda
    While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games if you play on an IOS device.
    There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request