Thread: Monster Story: new features please!!!!

Monster Story: new features please!!!!

I guess Monster Story is somewhat abandoned by Team Lava in terms of new features. Ok, they release new monsters weekly, but what about all the other great features Dragon Dtory has? Lets see...

- Enchanted farms
    - Tradind portal and Spell shop
    - Increase on habitat cap and habitats for 4 dragons
    - Habitat power up buildings (to increase level of coins per habitat)
    - New dragon colours (so far we have white, pink, black and heart)
    - 3 colour dragons
    - Dragon Album and album rewards
    - Treasure cave

Come on Team Lava!!!! We want these features in monsters too!!!

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, we do, and I totally agree with you. I do hope Monster Story will get its own exclusive feature though.

andreiamarques30 if you could, we already have polls and suggestion thread, please post your suggestion there along with other peoples suggestions, maybe we could find a better idea for our game there.

I have pretty much stopped playing Monster Story because I am so bored with it. I still tend to my crops,collect money,and send gold, but I am not breeding or evolving. There doesn't seem to be anything to work towards- and I could really care less what monsters I have or need because I don't want to devote any time to making a chart etc. Esp since there are no rewards or quests to get more.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love it if we could get these features for Monster as well. The game has been kinda boring for me lately. With the exception of the new frog monster, all I'm missing is the Diamond and its hybrids, and we all know how difficult it is to get it...

Farm Supplier
    Just a small correction, they updated us in every two weeks, not weekly. Anyway I just wished all the new features would, IF they were to come to MS anyway, be available for ALL platforms simultaneously, so as to NOT creating a parity between each platforms like DS did. I haven't even got to taste all of the features you listed above for DS, since I'm on Android and dunno whether it will come to us or not.

Well anyway, at least give us new elements. Purple would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianssto View Post
    Yeah, we do, and I totally agree with you. I do hope Monster Story will get its own exclusive feature though.

andreiamarques30 if you could, we already have polls and suggestion thread, please post your suggestion there along with other peoples suggestions, maybe we could find a better idea for our game there.
    Done!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianssto View Post

Monster Story suggestion thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request