Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old parts that can no longer be used

New Resident
    I have not been playing long and have a warehouse of parts that I have not a clue What they are used for. Is there an option to sell out throw away these items?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Check out the links in my post above yours, they show everything that all the parts are used for.

There's currently no option to clear parts from inventory other than building with them, but you can hold over 30k of each item, so I wouldn't worry much about it filling up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    There's currently no option to clear parts from inventory other than building with them, but you can hold over 30k of each item, so I wouldn't worry much about it filling up.
    and there's room in my apartment for several 10ft high stacks of old newspapers, and yet i'm still not a collyer brother.

i can see the need to keep expired parts in the giftable list - although i think it would be better to eventually take the gifts that go with no-longer-widely-available builds off the list, and if you're one of the people still trying to build that appliance, you'd could still ask neighbors for the parts but couldn't otherwise get them as gifts.

but failing that, they could at least put the gifts that go with the builds for the current goals (like glass, icicle, barrel & banana stand right now) at the beginning of the giftable items list while those goals are active, and move them back past the food & general parts after the goals have expired. and on players' gifts received lists, they could put the most recently received items at the front instead of back, so you don't have to keep looking at relay batons and bats and santa hats when you just want your cappuccino.

New Resident
    I can't complete the aquadive pool because I don't have much neighbor how can I delete the items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    they could at least put the gifts that go with the builds for the current goals (like glass, icicle, barrel & banana stand right now) at the beginning of the giftable items list while those goals are active
    They once have tried that and ended up messing up the whole thing lol. (that fun with 2 shamrocks) So I guess they just don't touch it any more))))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    They once have tried that and ended up messing up the whole thing lol. (that fun with 2 shamrocks) So I guess they just don't touch it any more))))
    oh. so they're not unresponsive, they're just incompetent. i'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse.

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem I have bat air fresheners and I cant build the coffin drink mixer what can I do with the extra parts that I do need thank you

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by cios View Post
    I have the same problem I have bat air fresheners and I cant build the coffin drink mixer what can I do with the extra parts that I do need thank you
    There's nothing you can do with parts you can't use except let them sit there. Your inventory can hold over 37k per item tho, so there's plenty of room.

I believe that simply by putting the newest gifts on the first page and not the last would help all of us a lot. We would not have to flip through 15 pages of stored items to get to food, for example, and if we need to check the amount we have of a certain item, it's there.

So what's going on with this request? I would really like to be able to delete gifts I've accepted but no longer want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast