Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old parts that can no longer be used

New Resident
    Absolutely! They completely fill up my gifts and then you cannot get to the current parts. It's annoying and unnecessary!

So TL is working on a way to delete old parts that can no longer be used? I have spent the last weeks trying to figure out which parts are for which appliance or special build to clean out my inventory. Is there a way to see which parts are for which special build?

I think that when you click the hammer for a build item it should say which items and amount are needed to build it. Instead of the generic ask friends for help...just an idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiasjoint View Post
    I have spent the last weeks trying to figure out which parts are for which appliance or special build to clean out my inventory. Is there a way to see which parts are for which special build?
    Bakery-Story-Recipe-Inventory-and-Chart!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-10-13 at 06:46 PM. Reason: fixed link

Executive Chef
    Yay

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The old constructable parts have been removed as gift options. Please let us know if we missed any.
    Giftable items still in the game that can no longer be used AFAIK:

RS:

Sturdy Wood (Firepit Grill)
    Colored Plastic (Ice Cream maker)

BS:

Floaty Tube, Separators (Healthy Sweets machine)
    Shamrock (2012 Shamrock oven)

Relay baton, starting block, floor mat, jump board - AFAIK materials to build World Games themed items.

Farm:

Welcome Mat (Nothing)

Farm Supplier
    Also for Farm, various Halloween themed giftable parts remain that I'm pretty sure are for items no longer available to players to build.

What about a way to sell items like wallpaper or tile that we no longer want or only bought because of a goal??

New Resident
    Is there ever going to be a way to clear unwanted gifts out of our gift inventory? I accepted a lot of parts early in my playing experience that I now know are effectively useless, and now I have to scroll past them to look at the useful parts I do have. I would really appreciate a way to sell them off, or even simply to delete them.

Also, are you sure the useless parts are no longer available as gifts? Someone tried to send me a floor mat just yesterday...

Executive Chef
    Someone tried to send me a Santa hat this week. Is it from an old Christmas theme or is it still usable?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Someone tried to send me a Santa hat this week. Is it from an old Christmas theme or is it still usable?
    I can still buy and build the ovens that use those (and the mittens), as can anyone who has the xmas version, so no, they're not useless. Those and the snowflake gears/knobs. I have neighbors who still request Halloween parts too. Somebody somewhere can still buy and build, and therefore needs the parts for, all this stuff:

Appliances
    Decorations

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast