Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Old parts that can no longer be used

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The old constructable parts have been removed as gift options. Please let us know if we missed any.
    Is it possible 2 remove them frm our gifts if these parts r no longer required? I realize that I'm talking about a lot of individual ppl but surely code could b written where it would look 4 these items by code and then delete them. It sure would help 2 clean up our inventorys. However, thx 4 listening and removing them from the possible giving inventory.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident

unusable parts not removed from gift options

Where do I begin, santa hat and holly for Christmas feast oven still show up as a gift option, romance ribbon and fondue fork for fondue for two, red ribbon for gift box stove, these are just a few in Restaurant Story, there are quite a few more. I can't see that any have been removed from Bakery Story either. I keep thinking that possibly you will use them in another goal appliance. It would be nice to have them removed from the options to gift as new users think they are sending something nice when actually we have to decline the gift when it arrives and then tell them not to send those parts to their neighbors.
    I would make you a list but I would rather spend my time playing the game and leave that up to Team Lava employees.

Rhino Keeper
    Old Gifts that should be removed:

World Games: floaty tube, relay baton, starting block, floor mat, jump board, separators

Mexican Items: maracas, sombrero, Mexican flag, chili pepper

Dragon scale and Dragon tooth

Musical Items: guitar pick, saxophone, sheet music, drumsticks

Jolly Roger and treasure box

It would make it much easier to scroll through a smaller list. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Dragon scale and tooth are used to build a little dragon guy in the floor decor section, not an appliance.

The Mexican, musical, and pirate parts, I'd have to go look to be absolutely sure, but I think I can still buy more of those if I want, and would need those parts to build them if I did... :-/

Point being, the term "useable" isn't exactly cut and dry. ;-)

New Resident
    I have so man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234