Thread: New Game Goals

Farm Supplier

New Game Goals

I already play Dragon Story so how can I get credit for that in FS and any other games for that matter? Up to lvl 41 in DS so please tell me I don't have to start over. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    I already play Dragon Story so how can I get credit for that in FS and any other games for that matter? Up to lvl 41 in DS so please tell me I don't have to start over. Thanks.

Are you asking if you play another game, will you be on level 41 there too? If so, no. You have to start fresh, at level One, on every single game you play. Its slow at first, but once you pick up the fun begins.

Farm Supplier
    No no I'm on lvl 41 there & wanted to know if I could complete the goal since it's asking for it. Don't want to start over in either & wondering if I can benefit at all since I already play it.

Banned
    If they are asking you to play the games, it most likely means download it. You will get around 30 gold. You wont have to start over.

Banned
    Like baraze said if you have a goal asking you to download it just download it...you'll get gems/gold

But try to open any other tl game you play to see if the goal pops up also so you get gems in every tl game you play