Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

but i steel couldnt find at goal book
    when they are open for example after three farm quest....what else

ı cant find in bulding tabs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islandmini View Post
    ı cant find in bulding tabs
    Can you post pictures of what you are seeing?

Executive Chef
    I use to get mad when fire use to bring back coins instead of gold. Now, since the artic freeze came around, I jump for joy to see those little silver pieces come tumbling out of his wings.

Just leveled up today and I did not find the Quest Outpost!! The goal kept taking me to the market in building section...do I have to buy the outpost or does it just appear??

Rhino Keeper
    I paid 50,000 coins to send my Dragon on a quest and received 30,000 back. This happens every time I send a Dragon. No parts, crops or gemstones, just less coins than I pay. Does anyone else experience this?
    I think this outpost is a waste of time and valuable coins, especially now that I have Ice Age and the expense for everything there.

Rhino Keeper
    The Outpost just appears. You do not have to buy it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been doing quests for the samurai pieces non stop since it was released. I have not gotten a single piece.

I think it's stupid for my only fairy dragon I have to come back with food!!! When i want it to get gems. If I wanted food I'd use the appropriate dragon quest to get it. Otherwise what is the point of having a food quest if you're only going to make another dragon quest get it too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Java_Phoenix View Post
    I think it's stupid for my only fairy dragon I have to come back with food!!! When i want it to get gems. If I wanted food I'd use the appropriate dragon quest to get it. Otherwise what is the point of having a food quest if you're only going to make another dragon quest get it too
    I also get that problem. Nothing good ever comes back. I have given up using it. I waste too many coins on it and get less back for them. Spin the wheel is just as bad too!