Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Not only you have this still at beta, you add and another one. And as far I can see almost same ppl that had the quest thing have now & the arena.
    I think the same that always the same players are getting beta tests...

Executive Chef
    You would think to, that with beta testing, players would only be elgible for one. But some players have both. Doesn't make sense unless they want to see how each item interacts with the other. Too many features on one island could cause a problem. Hmm.

They really need to get this one out or take it away. This waiting is ridiculous and causing more animosity then necessary. Same with the other beta testing feature. No problems have been stated other then the first day. So, why not release it or at least give us a reason for no full release.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You would think to, that with beta testing, players would only be elgible for one. But some players have both. Doesn't make sense unless they want to see how each item interacts with the other. Too many features on one island could cause a problem. Hmm.

They really need to get this one out or take it away. This waiting is ridiculous and causing more animosity then necessary. Same with the other beta testing feature. No problems have been stated other then the first day. So, why not release it or at least give us a reason for no full release.

It is just unfair that some players have both, think the same. Why can't they split it?
    I don't know, why TL can't give that test to everybody? So everybody can try it out. Wouldn't that be better?
    So, nobody has to wait, meanwhile others can use it an have fun with, whilewe has to watch them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    It is just unfair that some players have both, think the same. Why can't they split it?
    I don't know, why TL can't give that test to everybody? So everybody can try it out. Wouldn't that be better?
    So, nobody has to wait, meanwhile others can use it an have fun with, whilewe has to watch them.
    I understand why they do not mass release a new item. If it crashes a game or two ok, but if it crashes everyones. Or if a gli tch with the new feature makes an unrepairable mistake, deleting one island ok, but everyones.

They really need to beta test first. But there also has to be an end date too. This no answer no update, no end date is not right.

I can understand they need to test stuffs before releasing it has been so long that would be great now if it would be released to everyone with a very short time for the quests and battle arena for we unselected beta testers who are waiting for quite a long time now some way to catch up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I understand why they do not mass release a new item. If it crashes a game or two ok, but if it crashes everyones. Or if a gli tch with the new feature makes an unrepairable mistake, deleting one island ok, but everyones.

They really need to beta test first. But there also has to be an end date too. This no answer no update, no end date is not right.

Sure they need to test but it's not really fair for them, where never get picked for these beta tests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    Sure they need to test but it's not really fair for them, where never get picked for these beta tests
    Well, there is millions of players, so chances of getting picked are very slim. Would be kind of interesting to know exactly how many games are pick for beta testing. 1%, 10% ???

Host(ess)
    This "dragon outpost" is just a big hoax ive u ask me, being doing sumarai quest from day one and still dont have a single piece. I loose more money putting my Landworm Dragon in the outpost, then anything i get back....
    Lately ive bein trying the gold, crops & mystic map quest only to receive 150 food or maybe 1000 coins...
    Thrust me ure better of without the quest outpost. I doubt ive its ever bein tweeked... and all TL does is bring more beta-test stuff out...
    Tweek it or delete it!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-13 at 01:34 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dark8karma View Post
    This "dragon outpost" is just a big hoax ive u ask me, being doing sumarai quest from day one and still dont have a single piece. I loose more money putting my Landworm Dragon in the outpost, then anything i get back....
    Lately ive bein trying the gold, crops & mystic map quest only to receive 150 food or maybe 1000 coins...
    Thrust me ure better of without the quest outpost. I doubt ive its ever bein tweeked... and all TL does is bring more beta-test stuff out...
    Tweek it or delete it!

hmm this isn't very good.. but I read from players that loves this quests and have fun with it.. wish I could test it too.. ='(
    I'm wondering too how many players are selected and if these are always the same or every time different?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-13 at 01:34 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dark8karma View Post
    Tweek it or delete it!
    I'm sure when it is released globally, that more quests will be added. And besides it is based on luck, just like breeding.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-13 at 01:35 PM. Reason: edited quote