Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsly View Post
    I am so excited to be part of the beta Quest. My Fire Dragon finished his first quest and found gold. My Purple Dragon is on his quest now. Thanks Jake. I've been playing a long time and this is adding some fun back to the game for me
    how much gold did u get, lucky you, lol. i got coins for 3000

Host(ess)
    Only one gold but it was a fun first adventure. I came into game today not knowing that the Quest was only in test so I was pleased to see it on my island

I just got it, I send my Fire Dragon. It will be ready in 6 hrs. I hope bring me back gold.

Farm Supplier
    Cant wait til i can get this!!!! Unfortunately i am kindle, but hey, jake did say they were working on it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wimsical View Post
    Cant wait til i can get this!!!! Unfortunately i am kindle, but hey, jake did say they were working on it!
    lol I can't wait too.

Executive Chef
    Oouuuhhhh, can't wait until they release this to EVERYONE !!! (May take 1 - 3 years ( "-_-) ) I'm on Android !!

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this new feature, my dragon was a lucky gold finder . Thank you for adding my game on the Beta Test

Team Lava, I actually think that you have lots of things to complain about (Not-upgraded farms, "too rare" black hybrids, etc..). On the other hand, I respect your hardwork and creativity. I must say: This feature is awesome. Congrats!

And by the way, can we say that Samurai Dragon is the 100 th dragon? :-) Wow, I think I am OK with this!

Farm Supplier
    I like this new feature!!! I have sent my justice dragon for a 1 day quest he will come back in 8 hours,I hope with the samurai sword...it's a great idea with different quests different rewards,a good feature to release for everybody!!!good job thank you