Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1043

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Curious? Did you finish Comet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    I usually Quest for Crops. I tried several X for the Gemstone quest, but always got 3000 coins. Never any gemstones. So I decided it was not worth 75k coins!! Has anyone had any luck with Gemstone Quest?
    My fairy actually brought me a small quartz today! I was amazed!

Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Curious? Did you finish Comet?
    Sorry to ask since my crafting is occupied with my Winddancer till my nest is free home many comet cores and tails do we need? I have 2 cores and 1 tail.

Nightclub Owner
    It took me over 6 months to finally collect enough for my Comet. You need 3 Comet's Cores from the Comet's Lunar Core Quest {Moon Dragon} and 1 Comet's Tails from the Atlantis' Eternal Flame Quest {Atlantis Dragon, obviously}....best of luck to all who are still trying to get one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    It took me over 6 months to finally collect enough for my Comet. You need 3 Comet's Cores from the Comet's Lunar Core Quest {Moon Dragon} and 1 Comet's Tails from the Atlantis' Eternal Flame Quest {Atlantis Dragon, obviously}....best of luck to all who are still trying to get one
    Hi!

I usually send my Fire out as sometimes I get up to 10 gold. It's about the only quest where no matter what you get at the end of the quest you make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hi!

I usually send my Fire out as sometimes I get up to 10 gold. It's about the only quest where no matter what you get at the end of the quest you make a profit.
    That's great, I send my Fire out and I get coins and sometimes food, only once gold, but I think 2?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    That's great, I send my Fire out and I get coins and sometimes food, only once gold, but I think 2?
    Hi Lip,

The last two times I got 1 gold each. Once I got 20 gold. That hasn't been for a while though...usually it' no more than 10 gold recently. My Fire is epic. Don't know if that has a bearing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hi Lip,

The last two times I got 1 gold each. Once I got 20 gold. That hasn't been for a while though...usually it' no more than 10 gold recently. My Fire is epic. Don't know if that has a bearing or not.

Hiya Car, I have sent out both Epic and 9 Fire dragon. But would really love to get another comet core. My Moon should be back tonight and he's Epic too. Maybe I can go back and forth between the 2. Btw congrats on the 20 and 10 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    those anyone know the dragon quest for food what are the rewards?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Hiya Car, I have sent out both Epic and 9 Fire dragon. But would really love to get another comet core. My Moon should be back tonight and he's Epic too. Maybe I can go back and forth between the 2. Btw congrats on the 20 and 10 gold.
    Thanks. I've never gotten food sending my Fire on the quest. I get 1500 and up in coins and gold only.