Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    no, i am not included too. i do not have this quest.

Rhino Keeper
    I was so shocked when this appeared! But sent my fire dragon on a quest and he came back with 3000 coins!! This is fun!
    Please please don't take this away from me ! Everyone should have it! I have been so lucky to get this! Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Is there a timer on this Quest thingy ?!
    Like the wheel

I would gladly participate. I have an android phone & was sssoooo terribly bored that I bought an iPad to have all the features.... Huge difference I must say. now am playing catch up but am so greatful to enjoy the game again... Also I didn't realize that the spinning wheel was a beta test. I have it. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Is there a timer on this Quest thingy ?!
    Like the wheel
    No timer.

Rhino Keeper
    i hope any device can do the same things when it's fully realeased. i waited too long for spell shop and trading portal.

I've managed to get two pieces so far but since then nothing but junk!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm new to this particular TL game, so I didn't realize this was a beta feature until today when I hopped online. I like the feature a lot, reminds me of Castle Story. I've only gone on the Volcanic Treasures quest so far, and have only found coins in varying amounts the four times I've done it. I've been alternating between my two fire dragons (one's a level 7, the other level 5) so they can get a little rest in between adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still trying too get the Justice dragon. Yea GOOD LUCK! These dragons are harder too get than what Jake thinks. How about making it a little easier??? That would be nice

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone got to the 2nd part of the Samurai Summoning quest? What other dragons will be required other than Landworm and Justice?