Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Anyone else see three new quests with a kite peacock and Caesar dragons?
    Yes! And I was so excited, then clicked to send my kite on the adventure and realized it, peacock and Caesar all needed to be healed. Stinks for me. So I sent justice out on another quest.

Executive Chef
    I don't have Kite!!! I'm still trying to get the samurai but my dopey land worm keeps coming back with lotuses I think I have now had 8 in a row

Fashion Designer
    Just got my last samurai steel! Crafting samurai now and sent my peacock out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    Just got my last samurai steel! Crafting samurai now and sent my peacock out.
    Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Um, is my island the only one whose dragons are utterly useless when it comes to doin those quests?? I have yet to acquire any of the items I sent my dragons out to get. I've done most of the quests but my dragons seem to only bring back coins ranging from 20000-50000 and maybe, just maybe, they would bring an occasional Lotus Blossom. I guess I won't be craftin those new dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    Um, is my island the only one whose dragons are utterly useless when it comes to doin those quests?? I have yet to acquire any of the items I sent my dragons out to get. I've done most of the quests but my dragons seem to only bring back coins ranging from 20000-50000 and maybe, just maybe, they would bring an occasional Lotus Blossom. I guess I won't be craftin those new dragons.
    I think We all get the same random result for quest in this game. Sometimes when I send my fairy to get gem, it comes back with coins ( 10000-20000 ) or 300 apples. As for lotus blossom, i never got one maybe because i already have 115 from my neighbor and maxed out. So i guess coin, map, gem, crops quest are useless...and just send your dragon for samurai or knight's quest. But then again i read some other posts saying that 2 quests aren't that easy and take a long time to get the material.

Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I have the same problem - been trying to get my last Samurai Steel for over a month. Maybe I should have waited to craft my Lotus dragon until after I had all the pieces.

Seriously, though - TeamLava: Since anyone can get Lotus blossoms from neighbors just by asking, why are they a quest reward? Talk about utterly useless...

And maybe don't make the target rewards (Samurai Steel, etc.) a 1% drop rate... I'm sure that with the absurd rate at which you are pumping out new dragons you can surely come up with new quests... Especially when half the time players don't even have the dragons to quest with! Here's an idea: Bump the success rate of the quest based on the level of the dragon questing! Make a Level 10 dragon have like a 25% chance of success or something. Would make sense and encourage people to max their dragons.

Executive Chef
    Been trying for the last piece of steel for weeks now...sigh.

New Resident
    I keep sending my kite dragon out but only get lotus blossom back. Tried sending peacock and Caesar out but only coins or fireapples or blossoms came back. Has anyone gotten the knight parts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frunzie47 View Post
    I keep sending my kite dragon out but only get lotus blossom back. Tried sending peacock and Caesar out but only coins or fireapples or blossoms came back. Has anyone gotten the knight parts?
    Yes. Some even got the dragon. Here is the thread Knight dragon - IOS-Quest/Craft

Edit(KP) added link to post 1.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-17-13 at 02:45 PM.