Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Players do have to be level 11 in order to access the Quest Outpost, however.
    One of my neighbours is level 9 and has the Quest Outpost. I'm letting the jealousy speaking (I'm level 61 and don't have it) to say it's a waste of beta testers
    Any idea on how many days/weeks it will be released on iPhones for everyone ?

Farm Supplier
    I LOVE IT!!!!! I am having so much fun that it even cheers me up for not being able to get the Dark Angel Dragon. I can't wait to see what my dragons bring back! Thanks TL!

Farm Supplier
    I'm beta testing it & think it's a really nice touch.
    Brings a new dimension to the game to see your dragons go off the game world as we know it thus far.

Farm Supplier
    i have the quest outpost but i cant see it? ive done many quests already but the building itself is just torches & an outline. help?

I honestly really like this feature. So far I have not got much back from the quests but it gives you something to look forward to when breeding is frustrating. One suggestion though would be to make the rewards from the quests match up with the cost and time required to do them. I sent my landform out for 50000 coins and one day and got back a lotus flower. Which if it had more purpose might have been ok but it doesn't. I also got a lotus flower from one of the other quests.

Fashion Designer
    I think this feature has a lot of potential but needs something more to it. I'm hoping that when it's released officially there are more quests to choose from. I also think there should be quests for decorations. And I think there should be more quests for rarer dragons.

One last thing, I think we should be given a list or someone should compile a list of possible quest rewards. It would help decide which quests are more worthwhile and such.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an iPhone, but currently am not seeing the Quest Outpost in my game. Is it not available to everyone? If not, when will it be rolled out to everyone? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    I have an iPhone, but currently am not seeing the Quest Outpost in my game. Is it not available to everyone? If not, when will it be rolled out to everyone? Thanks
    It isn't available to everyone. I don't think they've given us a date. They rarely do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMaud View Post
    One of my neighbours is level 9 and has the Quest Outpost. I'm letting the jealousy speaking (I'm level 61 and don't have it) to say it's a waste of beta testers
    Any idea on how many days/weeks it will be released on iPhones for everyone ?
    My daughter is level 7 and has it. I'm level 35 and don't. Heh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    The info we have is in post #1