Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    I have a sinking feeling that this wont be released to every1 until AFTER some ppl have the samurai dragon. That way TL will have it fully tested.
    Kooky, I read somewhere u have a piece to the samurai dragon...PLEASE hurry and get the rest
    I am trying!!!! LOL.. Takes a while since the samurai quests take a day..and the pieces are rare drops.
    But I am setting the alarm on my phone so I do not waste anytime!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    Ok I would like to know why I have heard a lot of the people picked for this testing are not even doing it? I play on a I pad and would love to be playing this fun new part being tested instead I am hearing some players are letting it sit. Jake isn't there a way for you to know if players you picked are even doing this new feature? If not why don't you pull it and give it to those of us that would test it ? I would love to do it and can't wait. So if you need another tester I am available. Thank you
    Agree ... I'm available too ... You can put me on any beta testing features I don't mind... Plus I'll give my feed back

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am trying!!!! LOL.. Takes a while since the samurai quests take a day..and the pieces are rare drops.
    But I am setting the alarm on my phone so I do not waste anytime!
    That's WHY we love you kooky

Rhino Keeper
    I just wanna ask since when was there a spin the wheel in dragon story? I've been playing dragon story valentine for so long that I never got to open the other version. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingInferno View Post
    I just wanna ask since when was there a spin the wheel in dragon story? I've been playing dragon story valentine for so long that I never got to open the other version. Lol
    Few weeks ago it was given to a few players for around 5 days. Then again to some players a few days ago for 6 days. Not released to every1 yet and only on DS 1.3 version.

Executive Chef
    Jake.... JAKE! Are the few days testing over? When will this be released to the rest of us, we are SO looking forward to it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Jake.... JAKE! Are the few days testing over? When will this be released to the rest of us, we are SO looking forward to it!
    Yes, what happened to the "few days"? We really are looking forward to it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    Yes, what happened to the "few days"? We really are looking forward to it
    I think the " Days " was a typo and he actually meant weeks..lol

Rhino Keeper
    I've had it on my iphone but not ipad for a while.. done a quest every 22 hours to get one piece.. nothing but coins, dust, and of course a great lotus blossom... sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    I've had it on my iphone but not ipad for a while.. done a quest every 22 hours to get one piece.. nothing but coins, dust, and of course a great lotus blossom... sigh
    Kooky has 1 piece as well...I seriously hope they aren't waiting for ppl to have the complete samurai b4 they release it to the masses....
    JAKE... This is torturous. Please release us from the binds they make us wait