Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    In the Quest I just spent 1000 to send my Fire for gold.

Brings me back 1500 in coins!
    Ha Ha,funny. I ment gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Lol, the more u spend the more u get!
    For a gold quest you can only spend 1000.

And I always always get 1500 in coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    For a gold quest you can only spend 1000.

And I always always get 1500 in coins
    I wasnt very clear, my bad. The more gold u spend in the game( speed, breed etc) the more u get from quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?
    You are right!

I did quests when I first started playing but quickly learned that some of them are not worth it. It just makes no sense to me to get food for the Island dragon quest when it is supposed to be for maps and there is no disclaimer that you could get food. I only send the Fire dragon or send out the appropriate whe there is a summoning. At least with the Fire I know I will make 500 and up profit on sending it out for 1000.

Farm Supplier
    I keep my Island dragon out questing for maps non stop. It normally helps every other expansion not take so long by not having to wait on maps. However, that quest is not working properly right now. For the past 2 days, all it will produce is 100 food. I have 3 accounts that I play on and it is the same on all 3. The accounts are levels 46, 96 and 145. Yes, devices have been restarted, deleted and re-installed. This just adds to the disappointment of not being able to breed dragons no matter how many times you try or how much gold you spend. Oh well, there isn't anywhere to put new dragons anyway. I guess at some point you reach the end. It makes me not even want to bother with the lower level accounts anymore since my main account is no fun. Moving on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralding View Post
    I keep my Island dragon out questing for maps non stop. It normally helps every other expansion not take so long by not having to wait on maps. However, that quest is not working properly right now. For the past 2 days, all it will produce is 100 food. I have 3 accounts that I play on and it is the same on all 3. The accounts are levels 46, 96 and 145. Yes, devices have been restarted, deleted and re-installed. This just adds to the disappointment of not being able to breed dragons no matter how many times you try or how much gold you spend. Oh well, there isn't anywhere to put new dragons anyway. I guess at some point you reach the end. It makes me not even want to bother with the lower level accounts anymore since my main account is no fun. Moving on...
    I noticed that too, I sent my baby island out for a week now he brought 8 maps once and it's been food or even 100 coins since then I felt really *****ed on that 100 coins

if i send my fairy dragon again will i get the samarai option?

I got it!
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19

Rhino Keeper
    Since today is the day I'm airing game grievances I figured I'd add my two cents in on this feature. It basically has only worked for me during the summoning. It's been over a year since I started this game and I can't remember when this was released but I've never been able to collect the parts to craft any of the quest dragons. I've been trying almost nonstop, breaking for summonings to get parts for the comet. It will likely become limited soon and I've yet to get a tail and only have 2 of the 3 other pieces required. Considering I quest daily, that's really bad. Okay I think mine is broken.