Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

New Resident
    Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Too-Rare/page3

Here's the original thread on the topic.

There has been a TON of negative feedback on how frequently black and pink hybrids refuse to stay black and pink during breeding. You can find it in almost every thread.
    Yes, the new breeding formula is kinda harsh. Seems like team lava are trying to force people to buy gold....changing the breakdown rate for pink and black (ie harder to get unicorn now than before) choosing the same breeding time for dark angel as night dragon so people are anxious to speed up the breeding to see if they got it or another night.

On the bright side you can get diamond hybrids with a diamond and a hybrid dragon instead of having to use a pure element dragon. But noe infinity can't be used as a diamond parent...lots of pros and cons to recent changes it seems.

Meh

Fashion Designer
    Me too. Well just for Dark Angel. I was pretty lucky and got all the blacks right away when they came out. I thought in would still be lucky with Angel but noooo. I feel like I'll never get it. I've bred nothing but night and diamond since it came out and spent a LOT of old and just can't get it. The black splits almost every time. I've only gotten like 4 nights outbid countless breedings with that pair. So discouraging.!

Woo hoo night and clown worked

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaemily View Post
    Woo hoo night and clown worked
    Not for me All i get from that cross is alot of Mists.

Oh awesome, breeding night and diamond gave me the super ultra rare WATER dragon! Lol. Taking a break to try for easter, and snowman before it goes away.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Goblin for me.

I've been tryin so many different combos its not even funny. I'm so frustrated!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    Still no Goblin for me.

I've been tryin so many different combos its not even funny. I'm so frustrated!!!
    Yep me too.

Fashion Designer
    I took a break from Goblin and switched to Easter.
    Haven't had much luck with it either!

Farm Supplier
    I took a break from black hybrids and pink hybrids to try for easter but I can't get it either. The black and pink always break down to their base colors for me and all I get are forestorms when trying for easter. It has been a couple weeks since I got anything I was trying for. Getting really bored.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast