Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Banned
    Trying using a hybrid with night. Thats how I got the other hybrids, aside of goblin and deep.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Trying using a hybrid with night. Thats how I got the other hybrids, aside of goblin and deep.
    I've been doing Night and 3 color hybrids and I still have no Night hybrids sadly.

I went back to trying for pink hybrids and got a Kite dragon so there is that.

This is a serious point of frustration for many players! I have usually been patient and fairly successful in the past, but there must have been a change in the breeding codes because now it is simply impossible to get anything new! I have tried many, many times for a night hybrid and I'm so tired of corals, fruitfuls, island, magic, etc. I can't even get some of the older dragons I have yet to get because the new breeding is breaking everything down too much. I still do NOT have a mistmoth! When I first started this game I wanted fairy and mistmoth. I'd have islands full of just those two dragons! I just got my first fairy while trying for the 4 Leaf! And now I can't manage to get a mistmoth at all! VERY frustrating. I certainly hope TL is addressing this. It's not an issue of rare or super rare even. Things have really changed and it seems we only get the same common dragons over and over. There is NO fun in that!

Executive Chef
    This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
    WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now.

Executive Chef
    My island is a night hybrid free zone as well. Sure got a lot of corals trying though. At least I got one mistmoth, which I'd wanted for a long time and never had.

Fashion Designer
    At least when trying for Dark Angel most of the fails are water and coral. So it's 10-12 hours. Of course the magics and wizards are no fun.

That's why I stopped wasting gold on it. It feels like its not even a real possibility right now.

Rhino Keeper
    keep thinking i got a hybrid then i get stuck with magic,coral,island, charm,serpent,atlantis,fruitful,even ironicallly got a luck dragon i mean just wow my night dragons gone cookoo for the wierd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    You're true, I got my first night hybrid (Deep) with Night and Aether (I wanted Illusion, but popped out 15 hrs...)I think I will try Diamond and Deep..

same here. my night dragon needs some advil.. I finally took a break and got my first pink (virtue) dragon.. I am on android.
    went back to breeding night and guess what 20 hrs fail......
    so next breeding i will try my pink dragon. will send night to the hospital for a good night's rest..

New Resident
    I've been breeding mine for over a week & keep getting coral, island & poison. Super disappointed

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast